Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron Glam Up in Black at 'Snow White' U.K. Premiere
"Snow White and the Huntsman" has finally been premiered in London on Monday night, May 14. Becoming the belle of ball during the special screening event taking place at the Empire Leicester Square were the film's leading ladies Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron. The two actresses stole the limelight with their flawless look in sheer black ensemble each.
Kristen showed off her legs in a black lace gown by Marchesa's Fall 2012 collection. She paired her glamorous dress with luxurious Kara Ackerman Designs rings and Jimmy Choo heels. Finishing her gorgeous look, the 22-year-old actress swept her brown hair into a simple bun with a gold ribbon entwined in the knot.
Before stepping on the green grass carpet, the Snow White depicter was caught on camera arriving in her trusty Nike sneakers. She later swapped the comfy footwear with the towering black heels before striking elegant poses for cameramen.
Charlize, on the other hand, looked stunning in a Christian Dior Haute Couture tulle gown that put the actress' firm legs on display. Finishing her dazzling look, the 36-year-old actress donned Solange Azagury-Partridge jewelry and sported dramatic smokey eye makeup.
Also spotted on the green grass carpet was leading man Chris Hemsworth. The Huntsman depicter, who has just welcomed his first daughter with wife Elsa Pataky, oozed masculinity in a two-piece gray suit that he paired with a tieless black shirt.
Among the celebrity guests, there were model Lily Cole who kept it simple in an all-black number, Lois Winstone who looked casual in a pink blazer and a cowboy hat, Gabriella Ellis who flaunted green streak hair, and Nick Grimshaw who looked charming in a black coat.
A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, "Snow White and the Huntsman" tells a twisted stroy of the classic Brother Grimm tale. In the movie, Kristen plays a warrioress version of the titular princess who teams up with Huntsman to claim her kingdom from Evil Queen Ravenna. The movie will open wide in the U.S. on June 1.
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss