Paris Hilton to Release New Single in June
Paris Hilton is gearing up to release her brand new single this summer, so it's reported. According to Livepass, the upcoming song titled "After Midnight" comes from production hands of Afrojack and features electropop duo LMFAO.
Rumor has it, the socialite will premiere the single on June 5 during Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She's rumored to perform it at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, and will shoot its music video later in May.
Earlier in January, Paris gave update on her new album to MTV News at the Weinstein Golden Globes after-party. She spilled, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."
"I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," she added. "It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed