Paris Hilton to Release New Single in June
Paris Hilton is gearing up to release her brand new single this summer, so it's reported. According to Livepass, the upcoming song titled "After Midnight" comes from production hands of Afrojack and features electropop duo LMFAO.
Rumor has it, the socialite will premiere the single on June 5 during Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She's rumored to perform it at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, and will shoot its music video later in May.
Earlier in January, Paris gave update on her new album to MTV News at the Weinstein Golden Globes after-party. She spilled, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."
"I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," she added. "It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks."
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video