Paris Hilton to Release New Single in June
Paris Hilton is gearing up to release her brand new single this summer, so it's reported. According to Livepass, the upcoming song titled "After Midnight" comes from production hands of Afrojack and features electropop duo LMFAO.
Rumor has it, the socialite will premiere the single on June 5 during Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She's rumored to perform it at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, and will shoot its music video later in May.
Earlier in January, Paris gave update on her new album to MTV News at the Weinstein Golden Globes after-party. She spilled, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."
"I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," she added. "It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song