Paris Hilton to Release New Single in June
Paris Hilton is gearing up to release her brand new single this summer, so it's reported. According to Livepass, the upcoming song titled "After Midnight" comes from production hands of Afrojack and features electropop duo LMFAO.
Rumor has it, the socialite will premiere the single on June 5 during Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She's rumored to perform it at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, and will shoot its music video later in May.
Earlier in January, Paris gave update on her new album to MTV News at the Weinstein Golden Globes after-party. She spilled, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."
"I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," she added. "It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks."
More Paris Hilton News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed