Paris Hilton to Release New Single in June
Paris Hilton is gearing up to release her brand new single this summer, so it's reported. According to Livepass, the upcoming song titled "After Midnight" comes from production hands of Afrojack and features electropop duo LMFAO.
Rumor has it, the socialite will premiere the single on June 5 during Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She's rumored to perform it at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, and will shoot its music video later in May.
Earlier in January, Paris gave update on her new album to MTV News at the Weinstein Golden Globes after-party. She spilled, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."
"I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," she added. "It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs