Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Have Full-Blown Makeout Session for Kiss Cam
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are one of Hollywood's intensely private couples, but they didn't hold back on their public display of affection over the weekend. In fact, the engaged couple treated those who attended the Los Angeles Lakers/Denver Nuggets game on Saturday, May 12, with a full makeout session.
Sitting front row at Game 7 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals in the 2012 NBA Playoffs, the "In Time" actor and the former "7th Heaven" actress were spotted cuddling up and showering each other with affection. But, it wasn't until the "Kiss Cam" at Los Angeles' Staples Center turned on them that they shared one passionate smooch to the delight of the crowd.
Timberlake and Biel weren't the only famous faces getting cozy courtside. Kim Kardashian and her rumored boyfriend Kanye West were also spotted all smiles and keeping their arms linked to one another as they enjoyed the game. The match itself was won by The Lakers with the final score of 96-87.
Earlier in the week, Timberlake and Biel made their first appearance at this year's Costume Institute Gala as an engaged couple. The pair, who were rumored to be planning a summer wedding, happily posed for the press together when arriving at the red carpet outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday, May 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'