Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Have Full-Blown Makeout Session for Kiss Cam
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are one of Hollywood's intensely private couples, but they didn't hold back on their public display of affection over the weekend. In fact, the engaged couple treated those who attended the Los Angeles Lakers/Denver Nuggets game on Saturday, May 12, with a full makeout session.
Sitting front row at Game 7 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals in the 2012 NBA Playoffs, the "In Time" actor and the former "7th Heaven" actress were spotted cuddling up and showering each other with affection. But, it wasn't until the "Kiss Cam" at Los Angeles' Staples Center turned on them that they shared one passionate smooch to the delight of the crowd.
Timberlake and Biel weren't the only famous faces getting cozy courtside. Kim Kardashian and her rumored boyfriend Kanye West were also spotted all smiles and keeping their arms linked to one another as they enjoyed the game. The match itself was won by The Lakers with the final score of 96-87.
Earlier in the week, Timberlake and Biel made their first appearance at this year's Costume Institute Gala as an engaged couple. The pair, who were rumored to be planning a summer wedding, happily posed for the press together when arriving at the red carpet outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday, May 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'