'Survivor: One World' Winner Is Kim Spradlin
Kim Spradlin has been declared the Sole Survivor of "Survivor: One World" in the all-women finale. Being deemed a frontrunner, she beat out Sabrina Thompson and Chelsea Meissner after Alicia Rosa and Christina Cha were voted out earlier in the May 13 episode.
First, the five women were battling it out for an immunity in a challenge that included a race on a balance beam maze, a cargo net with puzzle pieces, and a puzzle that gave them numbers to a combination lock they had to open. Kim was the first one to complete it and secured her place in the final four. Alicia, meanwhile, was voted out 3-2 in the first Tribal Council.
Kim once again won the immunity in the final challenge, where there was a giant wire maze on a spring and the contestants must navigate 10 bowls through the maze and stacked them on top. In the Final Tribal Council, Christina was voted out 3-1.
The final three then made their cases to the jury, which consisted of eliminated contestants. Chelsea admitted Kim's the reason she was there, but claimed that they were strategically equal. Kim said she's proud of all her decisions because they proved to be the best move for her, and excused her cruelty by saying, "It's a game."
Sabrina said her strategy was trying to stay quiet. She admitted that she let Kim and Chelsea did all the thinking. She later tried to get the jury's sympathy by saying she just got fired from teaching inner-city school children.
After the jury delivered some words about the three finalists, they cast their votes. It was then revealed that Kim got the most votes with 7. The bridal shop owner walked away with the grand prize of $1 million. Sabrina was the runner up with 2 votes, while Chelsea got zero votes.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics