'Survivor: One World' Winner Is Kim Spradlin
Kim Spradlin has been declared the Sole Survivor of "Survivor: One World" in the all-women finale. Being deemed a frontrunner, she beat out Sabrina Thompson and Chelsea Meissner after Alicia Rosa and Christina Cha were voted out earlier in the May 13 episode.
First, the five women were battling it out for an immunity in a challenge that included a race on a balance beam maze, a cargo net with puzzle pieces, and a puzzle that gave them numbers to a combination lock they had to open. Kim was the first one to complete it and secured her place in the final four. Alicia, meanwhile, was voted out 3-2 in the first Tribal Council.
Kim once again won the immunity in the final challenge, where there was a giant wire maze on a spring and the contestants must navigate 10 bowls through the maze and stacked them on top. In the Final Tribal Council, Christina was voted out 3-1.
The final three then made their cases to the jury, which consisted of eliminated contestants. Chelsea admitted Kim's the reason she was there, but claimed that they were strategically equal. Kim said she's proud of all her decisions because they proved to be the best move for her, and excused her cruelty by saying, "It's a game."
Sabrina said her strategy was trying to stay quiet. She admitted that she let Kim and Chelsea did all the thinking. She later tried to get the jury's sympathy by saying she just got fired from teaching inner-city school children.
After the jury delivered some words about the three finalists, they cast their votes. It was then revealed that Kim got the most votes with 7. The bridal shop owner walked away with the grand prize of $1 million. Sabrina was the runner up with 2 votes, while Chelsea got zero votes.
More Survivor News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'