Ben Affleck Sent Jennifer Garner Happy Mother's Day Video
Playing doting husband, Ben Affleck sent wife Jennifer Garner a Happy Mother's Day video message from Democratic Republic of Congo. The actor, who was doing charity work for his Eastern Congo Initiative, also sent the wish to all the "amazing moms" in the world.
"I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life-my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom, and I want to thank her," Affleck said in the video. The "The Town" star and Garner are parents to two daughters and a newborn son.
He added in the touching tribute, "And I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch. I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
More Ben Affleck News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris