Ben Affleck Sent Jennifer Garner Happy Mother's Day Video
Playing doting husband, Ben Affleck sent wife Jennifer Garner a Happy Mother's Day video message from Democratic Republic of Congo. The actor, who was doing charity work for his Eastern Congo Initiative, also sent the wish to all the "amazing moms" in the world.
"I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life-my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom, and I want to thank her," Affleck said in the video. The "The Town" star and Garner are parents to two daughters and a newborn son.
He added in the touching tribute, "And I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch. I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
More Ben Affleck News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'