Ben Affleck Sent Jennifer Garner Happy Mother's Day Video
Playing doting husband, Ben Affleck sent wife Jennifer Garner a Happy Mother's Day video message from Democratic Republic of Congo. The actor, who was doing charity work for his Eastern Congo Initiative, also sent the wish to all the "amazing moms" in the world.
"I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life-my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom, and I want to thank her," Affleck said in the video. The "The Town" star and Garner are parents to two daughters and a newborn son.
He added in the touching tribute, "And I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch. I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
More Ben Affleck News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked