Ben Affleck Sent Jennifer Garner Happy Mother's Day Video
Playing doting husband, Ben Affleck sent wife Jennifer Garner a Happy Mother's Day video message from Democratic Republic of Congo. The actor, who was doing charity work for his Eastern Congo Initiative, also sent the wish to all the "amazing moms" in the world.
"I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life-my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom, and I want to thank her," Affleck said in the video. The "The Town" star and Garner are parents to two daughters and a newborn son.
He added in the touching tribute, "And I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch. I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
More Ben Affleck News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital