Jennie Garth Cries on Reality Show Talking About Divorce
Jennie Garth did not hold back her tears when talking about her divorce from Peter Facinelli on her new reality show. A clip from the Friday episode of "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" shows the actress sitting down with her therapist and two other women about relationships.
When asked by her therapist what was the prominent feeling she has after her marriage crumbles down, Garth admitted, "Obviously sadness. Anger - a lot of anger." She added, "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person. So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough."
Wiping her tears away, Garth also said, "It's weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us."
Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage. They have three daughters together.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture