Jennie Garth Cries on Reality Show Talking About Divorce
Jennie Garth did not hold back her tears when talking about her divorce from Peter Facinelli on her new reality show. A clip from the Friday episode of "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" shows the actress sitting down with her therapist and two other women about relationships.
When asked by her therapist what was the prominent feeling she has after her marriage crumbles down, Garth admitted, "Obviously sadness. Anger - a lot of anger." She added, "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person. So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough."
Wiping her tears away, Garth also said, "It's weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us."
Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage. They have three daughters together.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story