Jennie Garth Cries on Reality Show Talking About Divorce
Jennie Garth did not hold back her tears when talking about her divorce from Peter Facinelli on her new reality show. A clip from the Friday episode of "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" shows the actress sitting down with her therapist and two other women about relationships.
When asked by her therapist what was the prominent feeling she has after her marriage crumbles down, Garth admitted, "Obviously sadness. Anger - a lot of anger." She added, "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person. So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough."
Wiping her tears away, Garth also said, "It's weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us."
Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage. They have three daughters together.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?