Jennie Garth Cries on Reality Show Talking About Divorce
Jennie Garth did not hold back her tears when talking about her divorce from Peter Facinelli on her new reality show. A clip from the Friday episode of "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" shows the actress sitting down with her therapist and two other women about relationships.
When asked by her therapist what was the prominent feeling she has after her marriage crumbles down, Garth admitted, "Obviously sadness. Anger - a lot of anger." She added, "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person. So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough."
Wiping her tears away, Garth also said, "It's weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us."
Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage. They have three daughters together.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser