Jennie Garth Cries on Reality Show Talking About Divorce
Jennie Garth did not hold back her tears when talking about her divorce from Peter Facinelli on her new reality show. A clip from the Friday episode of "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" shows the actress sitting down with her therapist and two other women about relationships.
When asked by her therapist what was the prominent feeling she has after her marriage crumbles down, Garth admitted, "Obviously sadness. Anger - a lot of anger." She added, "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person. So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough."
Wiping her tears away, Garth also said, "It's weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us."
Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage. They have three daughters together.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'