Chris Hemsworth and Wife Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth has become a first-time dad. The "The Avengers" star's wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to their first child on Friday, May 11 afternoon in London, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Details surrounding the baby are scarce but Hola.com reported that it was a baby girl named India Rose. Both mother and child are fine and they have returned home.
Hemsworth married Spanish actress Pataky during the 2010 Christmas holiday after dating for a few months. They announced the pregnancy in January. "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited," Pataky said at that time. "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
Pataky and her big belly still walked the red carpet at the U.K. premiere of "The Avengers" last month.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?