Chris Hemsworth and Wife Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth has become a first-time dad. The "The Avengers" star's wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to their first child on Friday, May 11 afternoon in London, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Details surrounding the baby are scarce but Hola.com reported that it was a baby girl named India Rose. Both mother and child are fine and they have returned home.
Hemsworth married Spanish actress Pataky during the 2010 Christmas holiday after dating for a few months. They announced the pregnancy in January. "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited," Pataky said at that time. "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
Pataky and her big belly still walked the red carpet at the U.K. premiere of "The Avengers" last month.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series