Chris Hemsworth and Wife Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth has become a first-time dad. The "The Avengers" star's wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to their first child on Friday, May 11 afternoon in London, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Details surrounding the baby are scarce but Hola.com reported that it was a baby girl named India Rose. Both mother and child are fine and they have returned home.
Hemsworth married Spanish actress Pataky during the 2010 Christmas holiday after dating for a few months. They announced the pregnancy in January. "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited," Pataky said at that time. "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
Pataky and her big belly still walked the red carpet at the U.K. premiere of "The Avengers" last month.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'