Chris Hemsworth and Wife Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth has become a first-time dad. The "The Avengers" star's wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to their first child on Friday, May 11 afternoon in London, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Details surrounding the baby are scarce but Hola.com reported that it was a baby girl named India Rose. Both mother and child are fine and they have returned home.
Hemsworth married Spanish actress Pataky during the 2010 Christmas holiday after dating for a few months. They announced the pregnancy in January. "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited," Pataky said at that time. "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
Pataky and her big belly still walked the red carpet at the U.K. premiere of "The Avengers" last month.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes