Chris Hemsworth and Wife Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth has become a first-time dad. The "The Avengers" star's wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to their first child on Friday, May 11 afternoon in London, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Details surrounding the baby are scarce but Hola.com reported that it was a baby girl named India Rose. Both mother and child are fine and they have returned home.
Hemsworth married Spanish actress Pataky during the 2010 Christmas holiday after dating for a few months. They announced the pregnancy in January. "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited," Pataky said at that time. "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
Pataky and her big belly still walked the red carpet at the U.K. premiere of "The Avengers" last month.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory