'Glee' 3.22 Sneak Peeks: Tina Can Do Everything Rachel Can
A new clip from the upcoming episode of "Glee" has been shared, giving an extended look at the body-swapping twist. It all begins as Tina texts while walking and furiously says, "I can do everything Rachel Berry can." She later trips and falls into a fountain, hitting her head.
When she comes out of the water, Tina sees Puck dressing like Blaine and Finn dressing like Kurt come approaching her. She is confused when Mark Salling's Blaine says they need to get her solo ready for Nationals, and only realizes that she is Rachel when she looks at her clothes.
In a behind-the-scene video, the cast dish on the body switches. Lea Michele says she's happy to play Tina because she can give "dirty looks" sometimes, while Cory Monteith gets the hair of Chris Colfer's Finn done because he usually self-styles the character's hair.
Undergoing the most drastic transformation are probably Kevin McHale and Naya Rivera, who swap roles with each other. They additionally can't stop giggling when Dianna Agron shows up as Sugar Motta.
The body-swapping twist will be featured in the first hour of "Glee" May 15 outing. In the next hour, the New Directions kids are going to perform at Nationals, where Lindsay Lohan guest stars as a judge. In the two-hour special, the glee kids will cover Taylor Swift's "Mean", Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now", Lady GaGa's "Edge of Glory" and Queen's "We Are the Champions" among others.
More Glee News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together