Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire to Join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' Season Finale
Two more musical guests are added to the lineup for the upcoming season finale of "Saturday Night Live". According to Entertainment Weekly, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join the previously-confirmed performer Mick Jagger.
The upcoming finale will air May 19. In addition to singing, Jagger will serve as a host. This will be his third time as a musical guest, but it marks his first to host the show on his own. Back in 1978, he shared the duty with The Rolling Stones members.
For Canadian rock band Arcade Fire, it will the second time they perform on the variety show. Dave Grohl, meanwhile, has come to the show for at least 10 times with the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Them Crooked Vultures and Tom Petty.
Leading to the finale, former "SNL" regular Will Ferrell will make a "fashionable" return on May 12. It will mark the third time he hosts the show since quitting as a regular cast member in 2002. Usher is confirmed to pay a visit as a performer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival