Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire to Join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' Season Finale
Two more musical guests are added to the lineup for the upcoming season finale of "Saturday Night Live". According to Entertainment Weekly, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join the previously-confirmed performer Mick Jagger.
The upcoming finale will air May 19. In addition to singing, Jagger will serve as a host. This will be his third time as a musical guest, but it marks his first to host the show on his own. Back in 1978, he shared the duty with The Rolling Stones members.
For Canadian rock band Arcade Fire, it will the second time they perform on the variety show. Dave Grohl, meanwhile, has come to the show for at least 10 times with the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Them Crooked Vultures and Tom Petty.
Leading to the finale, former "SNL" regular Will Ferrell will make a "fashionable" return on May 12. It will mark the third time he hosts the show since quitting as a regular cast member in 2002. Usher is confirmed to pay a visit as a performer.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role