Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire to Join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' Season Finale
Two more musical guests are added to the lineup for the upcoming season finale of "Saturday Night Live". According to Entertainment Weekly, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join the previously-confirmed performer Mick Jagger.
The upcoming finale will air May 19. In addition to singing, Jagger will serve as a host. This will be his third time as a musical guest, but it marks his first to host the show on his own. Back in 1978, he shared the duty with The Rolling Stones members.
For Canadian rock band Arcade Fire, it will the second time they perform on the variety show. Dave Grohl, meanwhile, has come to the show for at least 10 times with the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Them Crooked Vultures and Tom Petty.
Leading to the finale, former "SNL" regular Will Ferrell will make a "fashionable" return on May 12. It will mark the third time he hosts the show since quitting as a regular cast member in 2002. Usher is confirmed to pay a visit as a performer.
More Foo Fighters News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama