Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire to Join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' Season Finale
Two more musical guests are added to the lineup for the upcoming season finale of "Saturday Night Live". According to Entertainment Weekly, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join the previously-confirmed performer Mick Jagger.
The upcoming finale will air May 19. In addition to singing, Jagger will serve as a host. This will be his third time as a musical guest, but it marks his first to host the show on his own. Back in 1978, he shared the duty with The Rolling Stones members.
For Canadian rock band Arcade Fire, it will the second time they perform on the variety show. Dave Grohl, meanwhile, has come to the show for at least 10 times with the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Them Crooked Vultures and Tom Petty.
Leading to the finale, former "SNL" regular Will Ferrell will make a "fashionable" return on May 12. It will mark the third time he hosts the show since quitting as a regular cast member in 2002. Usher is confirmed to pay a visit as a performer.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding