Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire to Join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' Season Finale
Two more musical guests are added to the lineup for the upcoming season finale of "Saturday Night Live". According to Entertainment Weekly, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join the previously-confirmed performer Mick Jagger.
The upcoming finale will air May 19. In addition to singing, Jagger will serve as a host. This will be his third time as a musical guest, but it marks his first to host the show on his own. Back in 1978, he shared the duty with The Rolling Stones members.
For Canadian rock band Arcade Fire, it will the second time they perform on the variety show. Dave Grohl, meanwhile, has come to the show for at least 10 times with the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Them Crooked Vultures and Tom Petty.
Leading to the finale, former "SNL" regular Will Ferrell will make a "fashionable" return on May 12. It will mark the third time he hosts the show since quitting as a regular cast member in 2002. Usher is confirmed to pay a visit as a performer.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2