First Official Look at Scarlett Johansson as Sexy Alien Laura in 'Under the Skin'
After playing heroine Black Widow in "The Avengers", Scarlett Johansson will appear as a sexy alien in "Under the Skin". Building anticipation to Johansson's new movie, FilmNation Entertainment reveals a first official look at the actress in her portrayal as an alien in disguise.
Ditching her natural blond locks, Johansson goes brunette to portray lead character, Laura. The 27-year-old actress is pictured donning a furry coat and sporting daring red lipstick while sitting behind the wheel of a car.
In "Under the Skin", Johansson stars as an alien disguised as a mesmerizing woman who snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own skin.
The "We Bought a Zoo" actress recently dished on her role in the upcoming movie. "OK, yes I do play an alien who is wearing my own skin. But it's actually not a science-fiction film; it's sort of a film that asks existential questions and much more complex than the logline," she said.
Serving behind the lens is Jonathan Glazer, who also provides the script along with Walter Campbell. The movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date yet.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie