First Official Look at Scarlett Johansson as Sexy Alien Laura in 'Under the Skin'
After playing heroine Black Widow in "The Avengers", Scarlett Johansson will appear as a sexy alien in "Under the Skin". Building anticipation to Johansson's new movie, FilmNation Entertainment reveals a first official look at the actress in her portrayal as an alien in disguise.
Ditching her natural blond locks, Johansson goes brunette to portray lead character, Laura. The 27-year-old actress is pictured donning a furry coat and sporting daring red lipstick while sitting behind the wheel of a car.
In "Under the Skin", Johansson stars as an alien disguised as a mesmerizing woman who snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own skin.
The "We Bought a Zoo" actress recently dished on her role in the upcoming movie. "OK, yes I do play an alien who is wearing my own skin. But it's actually not a science-fiction film; it's sort of a film that asks existential questions and much more complex than the logline," she said.
Serving behind the lens is Jonathan Glazer, who also provides the script along with Walter Campbell. The movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date yet.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does