First Official Look at Scarlett Johansson as Sexy Alien Laura in 'Under the Skin'
After playing heroine Black Widow in "The Avengers", Scarlett Johansson will appear as a sexy alien in "Under the Skin". Building anticipation to Johansson's new movie, FilmNation Entertainment reveals a first official look at the actress in her portrayal as an alien in disguise.
Ditching her natural blond locks, Johansson goes brunette to portray lead character, Laura. The 27-year-old actress is pictured donning a furry coat and sporting daring red lipstick while sitting behind the wheel of a car.
In "Under the Skin", Johansson stars as an alien disguised as a mesmerizing woman who snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own skin.
The "We Bought a Zoo" actress recently dished on her role in the upcoming movie. "OK, yes I do play an alien who is wearing my own skin. But it's actually not a science-fiction film; it's sort of a film that asks existential questions and much more complex than the logline," she said.
Serving behind the lens is Jonathan Glazer, who also provides the script along with Walter Campbell. The movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date yet.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle