John Travolta's Attorney Reacts to Third Sexual Harassment Accusation
Even though he's being hit with one sexual harassment allegation after another, John Travolta is maintaining his innocence. The "Pulp Fiction" star has, through his high-powered attorney Martin Singer, denied Fabian Zanzi's claims that he accosted the former Royal Caribbean cruise ship employee in May 2009.
"This is just another ridiculous claim by someone hopping on the bandwagon to get his 15 minutes of fame with a story about something that supposedly happened over three years ago," said Singer in a statement to Celebuzz. "Significantly, we never heard of this guy before." He added, "The fact that we are only hearing about him now through tabloid gossip stories three years later speaks volumes."
About the incident, Zanzi told Chilean TV news show "Primer plano" that it happened when he was still in charge of VIP guests. He then detailed that Travolta "said that I had something on my neck, I thought it was lint. When he got close to me, he took off his white robe and he became naked. He hugged me and asked me to give him a massage."
Zanzi further claimed that Travolta offered him $12,000 in exchange for sex, which he declined. According to media reports, the Chilean-born man reported the incident to his supervisors, but they did not believe him. They even confined him to his cabin and subsequently fired him.
Before Zanzi came forward, Travolta has been slapped with lawsuits filed by two anonymous male massage therapists. One accused the "Savages" actor of making sexual advances at him in a Beverly Hills hotel on January 16, while the other one claimed to be harassed in Atlanta on January 25. Both allegations have also been rejected by the actor's lawyer.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed