Jennifer Garner Has Magical Plant Boy Son in New 'Odd Life of Timothy Green' Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures releases a fresh trailer for its upcoming family drama, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". Coming out via MSN, the new promo offers a longer look at Jennifer Garner who gets a magical plant boy as her son after she was told that she would never have a child.
Suddenly appearing from the soil, the mysterious boy brings happiness to Garner and her on-screen husband. The boy also brings joy to other people around him, including a dying old man.
From Oscar nominee Peter Hedges, "The Odd Life of Timothy" is an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy (Garner) and Jim (Joel Edgerton), who can't wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like.
When young Timothy (Cameron Adams) shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim - and their small town of Stanleyville - learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of Life's greatest gifts.
Due to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on August 15, the family movie also stars Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt and Dianne Wiest.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?