Jennifer Garner Has Magical Plant Boy Son in New 'Odd Life of Timothy Green' Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures releases a fresh trailer for its upcoming family drama, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". Coming out via MSN, the new promo offers a longer look at Jennifer Garner who gets a magical plant boy as her son after she was told that she would never have a child.
Suddenly appearing from the soil, the mysterious boy brings happiness to Garner and her on-screen husband. The boy also brings joy to other people around him, including a dying old man.
From Oscar nominee Peter Hedges, "The Odd Life of Timothy" is an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy (Garner) and Jim (Joel Edgerton), who can't wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like.
When young Timothy (Cameron Adams) shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim - and their small town of Stanleyville - learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of Life's greatest gifts.
Due to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on August 15, the family movie also stars Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt and Dianne Wiest.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video