Jennifer Garner Has Magical Plant Boy Son in New 'Odd Life of Timothy Green' Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures releases a fresh trailer for its upcoming family drama, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". Coming out via MSN, the new promo offers a longer look at Jennifer Garner who gets a magical plant boy as her son after she was told that she would never have a child.
Suddenly appearing from the soil, the mysterious boy brings happiness to Garner and her on-screen husband. The boy also brings joy to other people around him, including a dying old man.
From Oscar nominee Peter Hedges, "The Odd Life of Timothy" is an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy (Garner) and Jim (Joel Edgerton), who can't wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like.
When young Timothy (Cameron Adams) shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim - and their small town of Stanleyville - learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of Life's greatest gifts.
Due to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on August 15, the family movie also stars Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt and Dianne Wiest.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers