Jennifer Garner Has Magical Plant Boy Son in New 'Odd Life of Timothy Green' Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures releases a fresh trailer for its upcoming family drama, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". Coming out via MSN, the new promo offers a longer look at Jennifer Garner who gets a magical plant boy as her son after she was told that she would never have a child.
Suddenly appearing from the soil, the mysterious boy brings happiness to Garner and her on-screen husband. The boy also brings joy to other people around him, including a dying old man.
From Oscar nominee Peter Hedges, "The Odd Life of Timothy" is an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy (Garner) and Jim (Joel Edgerton), who can't wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like.
When young Timothy (Cameron Adams) shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim - and their small town of Stanleyville - learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of Life's greatest gifts.
Due to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on August 15, the family movie also stars Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt and Dianne Wiest.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked