First Photo of Bruce Willis and Baby Mabel Released
Emma Heming has finally offered fans a look at her first child with Bruce Willis. On Thursday, May 10, a little over a month after giving birth to their baby girl, she took to Twitter to post a picture of baby Mabel Ray being cuddled by and getting a kiss on the forehead from her "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor husband.
Along with the snapshot, the 33-year-old model wrote, "A beautiful day in Budapest with the loves of my life. Daddy and Mabel cracking each other up." When a follower commented, "A maturer Daddy has so much to give and appreciates his blessings so much more," she replied, "I totally agree with you! Being a great dad is in his dna."
Heming gave birth to baby Mabel on April 1. While the little girl is Willis' first child with the model, the Mr. Church of "The Expendables 2" already has three other daughters, 23-year-old Rumer Willis, 20-year-old Scout and 18-year-old Tallulah, with ex-wife Demi Moore. The family of three are in the Hungarian capital as Willis films "A Good Day to Die Hard".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie