First Photo of Bruce Willis and Baby Mabel Released
Emma Heming has finally offered fans a look at her first child with Bruce Willis. On Thursday, May 10, a little over a month after giving birth to their baby girl, she took to Twitter to post a picture of baby Mabel Ray being cuddled by and getting a kiss on the forehead from her "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor husband.
Along with the snapshot, the 33-year-old model wrote, "A beautiful day in Budapest with the loves of my life. Daddy and Mabel cracking each other up." When a follower commented, "A maturer Daddy has so much to give and appreciates his blessings so much more," she replied, "I totally agree with you! Being a great dad is in his dna."
Heming gave birth to baby Mabel on April 1. While the little girl is Willis' first child with the model, the Mr. Church of "The Expendables 2" already has three other daughters, 23-year-old Rumer Willis, 20-year-old Scout and 18-year-old Tallulah, with ex-wife Demi Moore. The family of three are in the Hungarian capital as Willis films "A Good Day to Die Hard".
More Bruce Willis News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway