Amber Riley Not Leaving 'Glee' Just Yet
Amber Riley never confirmed that she's leaving "Glee" after wrapping up the third season. Clarifying speculation over her fate on the show which was first sparked by her own tweet, the 26-year-old actress/singer took to her Twitter again to state, "My tweet apparently has been misconstrued."
"I was not confirming I was leaving the show. Just stating that I would miss being in the classroom everyday with the cast and that would be changing. Thanks for the support guys," she continued explaining via the message posted on Thursday, May 10. "That's the good and bad thing about twitter. It can be used to extinguish rumors but it also spreads them like wildfire!"
It was believed that Riley hinted at her departure when she tweeted on Wednesday, "That's a wrap on Amber Riley! Just closed a chapter in my life, the only thing I've known day in and day out for three years."
"I'm going to miss the whole Glee family, seeing them everyday! I have so many brothers and sisters now :) But I am looking forward to a much needed and deserved summer vacation! SCHOOL'S OUT Glee Kids! Let's play!" she wrote before coyly adding, "Stay tuned to see what's next for Mercedes."
On the same day, Dianna Agron also tweeted what seemed to be a farewell to the show. "I don't know all that is to come, but I know what a day like this means. Four years of love, light & support. To the cast, crew & creators," so read her post. "And to all of you that have shown your love along the way. We just can't thank you enough. This has always been a very surreal experience."
Jane Lynch once hinted that Agron's character Quinn Fabray would not return to the fourth season. "It was kind of emotional doing my last scene with Dianna, and it really just caught me by surprise at how moving it was. She is just amazing and just a really nice person too. It was like saying goodbye to Dianna, which is a sad thing to do," the Sue Sylvester depicter shared.
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal