'Community' Gets Shortened Season 4, '30 Rock' to Return for Final Season
Amidst the off-air feud between creator Dan Harmon and star Chevy Chase, "Community" has survived the chopping block. NBC has renewed the show for a fourth season consisting of 13 episodes.
Also getting a new shortened season is "30 Rock". The upcoming seventh season will be the last for the show. Alec Baldwin, who had speculated about the end of the show, once said he will return for one last chapter.
The Peacock additionally renewed "Parenthood" for a fourth season, and picked up two new series, "Do No Harm" and "Infamous". "No Harm" is a medical drama with a Jekyll & Hyde-esque twist starring Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Mousa Kraish, Michael Esper and Ruta Gedmintas among others.
As for "Infamous", the project which was previously called "Notorious" is described as an opulent soap. Meagan Good portrays a female detective who goes undercover to solve the slaying of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.
NBC had previously renewed "Smash", "Grimm" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", in addition to ordering "Chicago Fire" to series.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special