'Community' Gets Shortened Season 4, '30 Rock' to Return for Final Season
Amidst the off-air feud between creator Dan Harmon and star Chevy Chase, "Community" has survived the chopping block. NBC has renewed the show for a fourth season consisting of 13 episodes.
Also getting a new shortened season is "30 Rock". The upcoming seventh season will be the last for the show. Alec Baldwin, who had speculated about the end of the show, once said he will return for one last chapter.
The Peacock additionally renewed "Parenthood" for a fourth season, and picked up two new series, "Do No Harm" and "Infamous". "No Harm" is a medical drama with a Jekyll & Hyde-esque twist starring Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Mousa Kraish, Michael Esper and Ruta Gedmintas among others.
As for "Infamous", the project which was previously called "Notorious" is described as an opulent soap. Meagan Good portrays a female detective who goes undercover to solve the slaying of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.
NBC had previously renewed "Smash", "Grimm" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", in addition to ordering "Chicago Fire" to series.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit