'Community' Gets Shortened Season 4, '30 Rock' to Return for Final Season
Amidst the off-air feud between creator Dan Harmon and star Chevy Chase, "Community" has survived the chopping block. NBC has renewed the show for a fourth season consisting of 13 episodes.
Also getting a new shortened season is "30 Rock". The upcoming seventh season will be the last for the show. Alec Baldwin, who had speculated about the end of the show, once said he will return for one last chapter.
The Peacock additionally renewed "Parenthood" for a fourth season, and picked up two new series, "Do No Harm" and "Infamous". "No Harm" is a medical drama with a Jekyll & Hyde-esque twist starring Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Mousa Kraish, Michael Esper and Ruta Gedmintas among others.
As for "Infamous", the project which was previously called "Notorious" is described as an opulent soap. Meagan Good portrays a female detective who goes undercover to solve the slaying of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.
NBC had previously renewed "Smash", "Grimm" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", in addition to ordering "Chicago Fire" to series.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl