'Community' Gets Shortened Season 4, '30 Rock' to Return for Final Season
Amidst the off-air feud between creator Dan Harmon and star Chevy Chase, "Community" has survived the chopping block. NBC has renewed the show for a fourth season consisting of 13 episodes.
Also getting a new shortened season is "30 Rock". The upcoming seventh season will be the last for the show. Alec Baldwin, who had speculated about the end of the show, once said he will return for one last chapter.
The Peacock additionally renewed "Parenthood" for a fourth season, and picked up two new series, "Do No Harm" and "Infamous". "No Harm" is a medical drama with a Jekyll & Hyde-esque twist starring Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Mousa Kraish, Michael Esper and Ruta Gedmintas among others.
As for "Infamous", the project which was previously called "Notorious" is described as an opulent soap. Meagan Good portrays a female detective who goes undercover to solve the slaying of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.
NBC had previously renewed "Smash", "Grimm" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", in addition to ordering "Chicago Fire" to series.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3