'Community' Gets Shortened Season 4, '30 Rock' to Return for Final Season
Amidst the off-air feud between creator Dan Harmon and star Chevy Chase, "Community" has survived the chopping block. NBC has renewed the show for a fourth season consisting of 13 episodes.
Also getting a new shortened season is "30 Rock". The upcoming seventh season will be the last for the show. Alec Baldwin, who had speculated about the end of the show, once said he will return for one last chapter.
The Peacock additionally renewed "Parenthood" for a fourth season, and picked up two new series, "Do No Harm" and "Infamous". "No Harm" is a medical drama with a Jekyll & Hyde-esque twist starring Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Mousa Kraish, Michael Esper and Ruta Gedmintas among others.
As for "Infamous", the project which was previously called "Notorious" is described as an opulent soap. Meagan Good portrays a female detective who goes undercover to solve the slaying of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.
NBC had previously renewed "Smash", "Grimm" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", in addition to ordering "Chicago Fire" to series.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes