Matthew Fox Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts Following DUI Arrest
Matthew Fox is facing two misdemeanor counts because of his recent arrest. A spokesperson at the Deschutes County, Oregon, District Attorney's office has confirmed that the Charlie Salinger of "Party of Five" was, on Wednesday, May 9, charged with driving under the influence and driving without a license.
The 45-year-old actor got into trouble with the law last Friday, May 4. At the time, he got arrested at 3:23 A.M. in Oregon while on his way to grab a late night dinner at a fast food restaurant. He was originally stopped by the police for failing to drive within a lane and failing to use an appropriate signal. He was released later the same day.
This wasn't Fox's first run-in with police. Back in August 2011, he was accused of punching a female bus driver in the chest and pelvic area after he attempted to board a private party bus in Cleveland, Ohio. He was not charged for the incident, but has since launched a counter suit, claiming the media attention surrounding the lawsuit cost him his job in addition to "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group