Matthew Fox Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts Following DUI Arrest
Matthew Fox is facing two misdemeanor counts because of his recent arrest. A spokesperson at the Deschutes County, Oregon, District Attorney's office has confirmed that the Charlie Salinger of "Party of Five" was, on Wednesday, May 9, charged with driving under the influence and driving without a license.
The 45-year-old actor got into trouble with the law last Friday, May 4. At the time, he got arrested at 3:23 A.M. in Oregon while on his way to grab a late night dinner at a fast food restaurant. He was originally stopped by the police for failing to drive within a lane and failing to use an appropriate signal. He was released later the same day.
This wasn't Fox's first run-in with police. Back in August 2011, he was accused of punching a female bus driver in the chest and pelvic area after he attempted to board a private party bus in Cleveland, Ohio. He was not charged for the incident, but has since launched a counter suit, claiming the media attention surrounding the lawsuit cost him his job in addition to "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media