Matthew Fox Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts Following DUI Arrest
Matthew Fox is facing two misdemeanor counts because of his recent arrest. A spokesperson at the Deschutes County, Oregon, District Attorney's office has confirmed that the Charlie Salinger of "Party of Five" was, on Wednesday, May 9, charged with driving under the influence and driving without a license.
The 45-year-old actor got into trouble with the law last Friday, May 4. At the time, he got arrested at 3:23 A.M. in Oregon while on his way to grab a late night dinner at a fast food restaurant. He was originally stopped by the police for failing to drive within a lane and failing to use an appropriate signal. He was released later the same day.
This wasn't Fox's first run-in with police. Back in August 2011, he was accused of punching a female bus driver in the chest and pelvic area after he attempted to board a private party bus in Cleveland, Ohio. He was not charged for the incident, but has since launched a counter suit, claiming the media attention surrounding the lawsuit cost him his job in addition to "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding