Sacha Baron Cohen Aims Gun, Gets Surrounded by Sexy Ladies at 'Dictator' U.K. Premiere
Sacha Baron Cohen is no stranger to stealing attention with his eccentric stunts. The British funnyman turned heads with his outrageous arrival at the U.K. premiere of his latest mockumentary movie "The Dictator" on Thursday, May 10.
Clad in full General Aladeen costume complete with his signature luxuriant beard, the husband of Isla Fisher rode a flashy orange sport car before stepping on the red carpet that rolled outside the Royal Festival Hall, London.
The bombastic leader of Republic Wadiya was all smiles while being surrounded by a host of sexy ladies clad in skimpy army costumes. At some points, he sported two golden handguns and jokingly aimed them at the cameras.
While Baron Cohen went all out with his hilarious stunt, his pretty co-star Anna Faris opted to glam up on the red carpet. Showing off her tiny baby bump, the blond beauty looked gorgeus with a slit-to-the-tigh red dress that she paired with towering high heels and a leather clutch bag.
Meanwhile, Isla Fisher was spotted attending the special screening event to support her husband. The Oman-born actress showed off her legs in a gray lace mini dress and paired it with a bold red heels and manicures.
After being premiered in England, "The Dictator" will open wide in the United States on May 16. The movie, which is reportedly inspired by the novel "Zabibah and the King" by the late Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, is also supported by John C. Reilly, Ben Kingsley, Megan Fox and Bobby Lee.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'