Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber's Mother's Day Song 'Turn to You'
Less than 24 hours before its official release on iTunes, Justin Bieber's brand new song "Turn to You" hits the web in its entirety. The 18-year-old pop sensation croons emotional lyrics over the mild beat, proclaiming his love for his mother and narrating the struggle she went through when she had him at a young age.
"You worked two jobs to keep a roof up over our heads/ You chose life for me, no you never gave up/ I admire you for the strength you instilled in me," he sings. "You were so young, you were just my age when you had me/ Mom, you were so brave, there was nothing that would stop or get in our way/ And I know you will always be there for me."
In his next verses, Bieber thanks his mother for making who he is today and asks her to lean on him when times get rough. "When you're lost and you're tired/ When you're broken in two/ Let my love take you higher/ Cause I still turn to you," so he sings.
"Turn to You" is planned to be released on Friday, May 11 as a fund-raising effort that benefits single mothers. "Think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother's day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. Thanks," he previously informed his Twitter followers.
In addition to preparing for the song's release, Bieber is gearing up to roll out his new album "Believe" in the United States on June 19.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease