'Grey's Anatomy' Stars' Contracts Renewed Through Season 10
The chance that "Grey's Anatomy" would return for a ninth season is getting bigger. The mains cast such as Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson have reportedly signed new contracts.
Per Deadline, not only these actors have renewed their contracts but they are also re-upped for two more years. With the lead actors on board, season nine is looking bright although ABC is yet to officially order the upcoming season(s).
The contract renewal also means that the aforementioned actors could survive the eighth season finale. Creator Shonda Rhimes mentioned about a main character's death in the May 13 episode, a story which she created amidst uncertainty of the stars' future on the show. "When one of your main characters dies, it always affects the heart and soul of the hospital," she told TV Guide.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences