'Grey's Anatomy' Stars' Contracts Renewed Through Season 10
The chance that "Grey's Anatomy" would return for a ninth season is getting bigger. The mains cast such as Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson have reportedly signed new contracts.
Per Deadline, not only these actors have renewed their contracts but they are also re-upped for two more years. With the lead actors on board, season nine is looking bright although ABC is yet to officially order the upcoming season(s).
The contract renewal also means that the aforementioned actors could survive the eighth season finale. Creator Shonda Rhimes mentioned about a main character's death in the May 13 episode, a story which she created amidst uncertainty of the stars' future on the show. "When one of your main characters dies, it always affects the heart and soul of the hospital," she told TV Guide.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos