'Grey's Anatomy' Stars' Contracts Renewed Through Season 10
The chance that "Grey's Anatomy" would return for a ninth season is getting bigger. The mains cast such as Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson have reportedly signed new contracts.
Per Deadline, not only these actors have renewed their contracts but they are also re-upped for two more years. With the lead actors on board, season nine is looking bright although ABC is yet to officially order the upcoming season(s).
The contract renewal also means that the aforementioned actors could survive the eighth season finale. Creator Shonda Rhimes mentioned about a main character's death in the May 13 episode, a story which she created amidst uncertainty of the stars' future on the show. "When one of your main characters dies, it always affects the heart and soul of the hospital," she told TV Guide.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris