'Grey's Anatomy' Stars' Contracts Renewed Through Season 10
The chance that "Grey's Anatomy" would return for a ninth season is getting bigger. The mains cast such as Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson have reportedly signed new contracts.
Per Deadline, not only these actors have renewed their contracts but they are also re-upped for two more years. With the lead actors on board, season nine is looking bright although ABC is yet to officially order the upcoming season(s).
The contract renewal also means that the aforementioned actors could survive the eighth season finale. Creator Shonda Rhimes mentioned about a main character's death in the May 13 episode, a story which she created amidst uncertainty of the stars' future on the show. "When one of your main characters dies, it always affects the heart and soul of the hospital," she told TV Guide.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season