'Grey's Anatomy' Stars' Contracts Renewed Through Season 10
The chance that "Grey's Anatomy" would return for a ninth season is getting bigger. The mains cast such as Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson have reportedly signed new contracts.
Per Deadline, not only these actors have renewed their contracts but they are also re-upped for two more years. With the lead actors on board, season nine is looking bright although ABC is yet to officially order the upcoming season(s).
The contract renewal also means that the aforementioned actors could survive the eighth season finale. Creator Shonda Rhimes mentioned about a main character's death in the May 13 episode, a story which she created amidst uncertainty of the stars' future on the show. "When one of your main characters dies, it always affects the heart and soul of the hospital," she told TV Guide.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie