'DWTS' Contestant William Levy Tried to Seduce Aspiring Actress to Do Sex Tape
While "Dancing with the Stars" is getting closer to its finale, one of its finalists William Levy is hit with an unpleasant rumor. Words run rampant that the Latin heartthrob recently hooked up with aspiring actress Grace Roubidoux and tried to seduce her to do a sex tape with him.
They reportedly met at Kate Mantilini in Beverly Hills, where she worked as a hostess. "We were talking and he started showing me videos of him having sex with other women on his phone," she told In Touch. "He asked me if I was interested in doing the same. He tried to get me to do a sex tape."
According to the LA-based actress who often goes by the stage name Carolyn Hayver, the telenovela star laughed it off when he failed to convince her to do the steamy shoot. Regardless of his kinky plan, she recalled him as a "sensitive" and "affectionate" lover and "the epitome of a Casanova."
Levy hasn't responded to Grace's claim nor has his on-and-off girlfriend Elizabeth Gutierrez. However, the mother of his two kids, 6-year-old Christopher and 2-year-old Kailey, once said, "I've always stood beside William, despite persistent rumors."
"I then dismissed [the rumors] because I had no reason to doubt the strength of our union I've made the decision to end this relationship for the sake of my children and myself. I'll admit the decision has not been easy one, but must respect myself as a person, woman and mother."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences