Report: Britney Spears Signs Up as 'The X Factor' Judge
One vacant seat on "The X Factor (US)" may have been occupied. After circling the show in the last few months, Britney Spears reportedly signed the deal this week to join the sophomore season of the singing competition.
"The contract is signed," a so-called insider told E! Online. "There's been a lot of back and forth over the past few weeks as they negotiated the small details, but she's on. It's all completed and Britney is beyond excited."
"She's ready for this," the source went on dishing. "She can't wait to sit down next to Simon [Cowell] at the judges' table and give this everything she's got. She is excited about showing the world that she can do this, and do this well. This is the perfect next stage in her career. Both Britney and Simon are very excited to work together."
The "I Wanna Go" hitmaker is said to receive $15 million as reported before. Representatives for the reality series and FOX have not commented on the news.
Even if Spears indeed has officially joined the U.S. version of "The X Factor", the show still has to find another star to complete the judging panel. Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie were some of the names mentioned as possible candidates.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?