Evidences Against John Travolta's First Sexual Battery Accusation Emerge
John Travolta is slapped with lawsuits by two male masseurs who accuse him of sexual battery and harassment, but proofs that one of the claims is likely to be false have been brought to light. TMZ claimed to have two evidences that the "Savages" actor was not in Los Angeles the day he was said to be making sexual advances at the first masseur.
One of the proofs was a photo of the 58-year-old that was confirmed to have been taken on January 16 in New York City. Another one was a meal receipt from the city's Mr. Chow on the same date. There is no clue that can verify the receipt did belong to the husband of Kelly Preston, but the gossip site pointed out at the $100 tip and the actor's habit of giving generous tip.
As for the second lawsuit Travolta is facing, his attorney Marty Singer told E! News, "This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one. The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client...was notified that his first client's claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in L.A. when anonymous 'Doe No. 1' claims he interacted with John Travolta."
"Significantly, although the same attorney made the fabricated claim for Doe No. 1, there was never any claim made by anonymous Doe No. 2 before he filed his specious lawsuit," Singer continued. "Before the attorney for the two anonymous plaintiffs filed the claim on behalf of the second person who refuses to disclose his identity...it is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie."
In the end of his statement, Singer stressed, "However, the claim by Doe No. 2 is just as fabricated as the claim by Doe No. 1." He further concluded, "Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash