Jessica Simpson: Motherhood Is the Best Thing I've Ever Experienced
Jessica Simpson is completely smitten by her newborn daughter. Around a week after she and fiance Eric Johnson (II) welcomed the arrival of their first child together, the Daisy Duke of "The Dukes of Hazzard" makes use of her Twitter account to share her thought on being a mother to Maxwell Drew Johnson.
"I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her," gushed the songstress, who serves as the mentor and judge on "Fashion Star", in a tweet she posted on Tuesday, May 8. She went on to tell her 5-million-plus followers that "motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
Jessica and her family haven't officially introduced baby Maxwell to the public, but her friends said that the bundle of joy resembles the "Come On Over" singer. One of her pals, who claimed to have seen the baby, told Life & Style, "She's so cute! And Maxwell looks a lot like her mom: same cheeks and nose! Her hair's brown, but it's getting blonder every day."
Jessica gave birth to Maxwell on Tuesday, May 1 morning. Announcement of the baby girl's on her site read, "We are so grateful for all the love support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives!!" Her sister, Ashlee Simpson, later told PEOPLE, "Jessica has wanted to be a mom since we were little girls and I couldn't be more excited for her and Eric!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival