Report: Sofia Vergara Calls It Quits With Boyfriend of Two Years
Sofia Vergara is back on the single market, if New York Post's Page Six is to be trusted. According to the publication, the Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" has parted ways with her boyfriend of two years, Nick Loeb, over the weekend after they had a series of arguments.
On Monday, May 7, Vergara came to this year's Costume Institute Gala in New York City solo. Words are, she prepared for her appearance "at a New York City hotel rather than at Loeb's apartment". A source additionally claimed that the 39-year-old actress "was confiding in friends" about the split at the fashion event.
On what might have caused the break-up, the source said, "They have been fighting a lot recently and have been on the brink of splitting many times." Another source put the blame on the pressure of her growing fame and popularity. Though so, the first source noted, "It is not yet clear if they are over for good, but they are done as a couple for now."
Around two weeks ago, Vergara and Loeb were seen all smiles at the 2012 White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington, D.C. Sources, however, suggested that the "New Year's Eve" actress "looked miserable" when she was spotted with Loeb at an Upper East Side restaurant in April. The sources said, "Sofia looked beautiful, but she did not seem happy with him at all."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months