Report: Sofia Vergara Calls It Quits With Boyfriend of Two Years
Sofia Vergara is back on the single market, if New York Post's Page Six is to be trusted. According to the publication, the Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" has parted ways with her boyfriend of two years, Nick Loeb, over the weekend after they had a series of arguments.
On Monday, May 7, Vergara came to this year's Costume Institute Gala in New York City solo. Words are, she prepared for her appearance "at a New York City hotel rather than at Loeb's apartment". A source additionally claimed that the 39-year-old actress "was confiding in friends" about the split at the fashion event.
On what might have caused the break-up, the source said, "They have been fighting a lot recently and have been on the brink of splitting many times." Another source put the blame on the pressure of her growing fame and popularity. Though so, the first source noted, "It is not yet clear if they are over for good, but they are done as a couple for now."
Around two weeks ago, Vergara and Loeb were seen all smiles at the 2012 White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington, D.C. Sources, however, suggested that the "New Year's Eve" actress "looked miserable" when she was spotted with Loeb at an Upper East Side restaurant in April. The sources said, "Sofia looked beautiful, but she did not seem happy with him at all."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance