Emma Stone Suffers Dress Malfunction Before 2012 Met Ball's After-Party
Emma Stone has her fair share of wardrobe mishap on the biggest night of the year in fashion. As she made her way to the after-party of this year's Costume Institute Gala on Monday, May 7 night, the actress playing Skeeter in "The Help" discovered that her couture evening gown had a rip below the zip fastening.
One of the photos taken displays Stone showing off the hole to the Lanvin dress' designer Alber Elbaz on the backseat of a car. It was reported that Elbaz looked on with horror at the tear. The malfunction didn't hinder the 23-year-old beauty from attending the bash though. She was later seen putting a patent maroon coat on top of the dress.
Stone's trouble with the cherry red dress that features hand embroidered crystal flowers seemed to have begun earlier that evening. The "Easy A" star was spotted getting a helping hand from fellow actresses Rashida Jones and Leslie Mann with the frock on the steps of New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The dress' trouble aside, the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" looked chic at the annual fashion event. She completed her red carpet look with an updone hairstyle by Mara Roszak and a pair of satin black pumps from the Hiver 2011 Runway Collection.
More Emma Stone News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival