Emma Stone Suffers Dress Malfunction Before 2012 Met Ball's After-Party
Emma Stone has her fair share of wardrobe mishap on the biggest night of the year in fashion. As she made her way to the after-party of this year's Costume Institute Gala on Monday, May 7 night, the actress playing Skeeter in "The Help" discovered that her couture evening gown had a rip below the zip fastening.
One of the photos taken displays Stone showing off the hole to the Lanvin dress' designer Alber Elbaz on the backseat of a car. It was reported that Elbaz looked on with horror at the tear. The malfunction didn't hinder the 23-year-old beauty from attending the bash though. She was later seen putting a patent maroon coat on top of the dress.
Stone's trouble with the cherry red dress that features hand embroidered crystal flowers seemed to have begun earlier that evening. The "Easy A" star was spotted getting a helping hand from fellow actresses Rashida Jones and Leslie Mann with the frock on the steps of New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The dress' trouble aside, the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" looked chic at the annual fashion event. She completed her red carpet look with an updone hairstyle by Mara Roszak and a pair of satin black pumps from the Hiver 2011 Runway Collection.
More Emma Stone News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik