Emma Stone Suffers Dress Malfunction Before 2012 Met Ball's After-Party
Emma Stone has her fair share of wardrobe mishap on the biggest night of the year in fashion. As she made her way to the after-party of this year's Costume Institute Gala on Monday, May 7 night, the actress playing Skeeter in "The Help" discovered that her couture evening gown had a rip below the zip fastening.
One of the photos taken displays Stone showing off the hole to the Lanvin dress' designer Alber Elbaz on the backseat of a car. It was reported that Elbaz looked on with horror at the tear. The malfunction didn't hinder the 23-year-old beauty from attending the bash though. She was later seen putting a patent maroon coat on top of the dress.
Stone's trouble with the cherry red dress that features hand embroidered crystal flowers seemed to have begun earlier that evening. The "Easy A" star was spotted getting a helping hand from fellow actresses Rashida Jones and Leslie Mann with the frock on the steps of New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The dress' trouble aside, the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" looked chic at the annual fashion event. She completed her red carpet look with an updone hairstyle by Mara Roszak and a pair of satin black pumps from the Hiver 2011 Runway Collection.
More Emma Stone News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7