Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks Dazzle at 'What to Expect' New York Premiere
Star-studded romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has held its New York premiere on Tuesday night, May 8. Taking place at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater, the special screening event was attended by the film's beautiful cast members, including Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks.
Diaz opted to go with a more casual look by donning a loose white shirt that she paired with black trousers. She finished off her simple look with a chain necklace and a pair of nude-colored heels. Banks, on the other hand, brought color to the red carpet in a skin-tight dress with flower patterns and revealing cuts on the front.
Joining the two blond beauties was Brooklyn Decker who looked stunning in a white tube gown by Calvin Klein that she paired with Jennifer Fisher jewelry. Among the male co-stars, there were Chris Rock, Chace Crawford and Rodrigo Santoro who looked sleek in their two-piece suit.
The premiere event was also attended by a number of female celebrities. Chrissy Teigen showed off her legs in a sequined mini skirt that she paired with a nude-colored top and white blazer, Stacey Bendet looked gorgeous in a tule dress, Jessica Seinfeld glammed up in a skin-tight black dress, and Erin Andrews looked stylish in gray pants and an orange jacket.
Inspired by the perennial New York Times bestseller of the same name, "What to Expect When You're Expecting" follows five couples whose intertwined lives are turned upside down by the challenges of impending parenthood. Also supporting the movie are Jennifer Lopez, Anna Kendrick, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison and Dennis Quaid.
Lionsgate Films will release the romantic comedy movie in theaters across the U.S. on May 18.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'