Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks Dazzle at 'What to Expect' New York Premiere
Star-studded romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has held its New York premiere on Tuesday night, May 8. Taking place at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater, the special screening event was attended by the film's beautiful cast members, including Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks.
Diaz opted to go with a more casual look by donning a loose white shirt that she paired with black trousers. She finished off her simple look with a chain necklace and a pair of nude-colored heels. Banks, on the other hand, brought color to the red carpet in a skin-tight dress with flower patterns and revealing cuts on the front.
Joining the two blond beauties was Brooklyn Decker who looked stunning in a white tube gown by Calvin Klein that she paired with Jennifer Fisher jewelry. Among the male co-stars, there were Chris Rock, Chace Crawford and Rodrigo Santoro who looked sleek in their two-piece suit.
The premiere event was also attended by a number of female celebrities. Chrissy Teigen showed off her legs in a sequined mini skirt that she paired with a nude-colored top and white blazer, Stacey Bendet looked gorgeous in a tule dress, Jessica Seinfeld glammed up in a skin-tight black dress, and Erin Andrews looked stylish in gray pants and an orange jacket.
Inspired by the perennial New York Times bestseller of the same name, "What to Expect When You're Expecting" follows five couples whose intertwined lives are turned upside down by the challenges of impending parenthood. Also supporting the movie are Jennifer Lopez, Anna Kendrick, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison and Dennis Quaid.
Lionsgate Films will release the romantic comedy movie in theaters across the U.S. on May 18.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video