Jermaine Paul Crowned a Winner in 'The Voice' Star-Studded Finale
Blake Shelton has successfully guided Jermaine Paul to be a winner of "The Voice" sophomore season. The former backup singer of Alicia Keys got emotional upon learning the good news, thanking his family members with tears running down his cheek.
"I just wanna say thank you to everybody that voted for me," he said before adding, "Nobody but Jesus, man." He also hugged his coach who shouted, "You did it! You did it!" The father of four then closed the show by reprising his performance of "I Believe I Can Fly".
Landing on the second place was Juliet Simms of team Cee-Lo Green. Tony Lucca of team Adam Levine was placed third, while opera singer Chris Mann of team Christina Aguilera finished in fourth place.
Earlier that night, Jermaine brought back eliminated contestants Jamar Rogers, James Massone and Pip to cover the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back". Chris teamed up with Katrina Parker and Lindsey Pavao to perform "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve, Tony sang Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" with Jordis Unga, while Juliet got a helping hand from Jamar, Erin Willett and RaeLynn to sing "With a Little Help From My Friends".
Making the night merrier, Flo Rida was billed as a musical performer. He recruited finalist Juliet for a medley of his hits "Whistle" and "Wild Ones". Lady Antebellum sang "Wanted You More", while Justin Bieber delivered a highly anticipated performance of his latest hit "Boyfriend".
Additionally, Hall & Oates enlisted Jermaine, Tony and Chris to sing their classic single "Rich Girl", while eliminated contestants Naia Kete, Kim Yarbrough, Sera Hill and Cheesa joined forces for a fun rendition of "Superstition".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'