Video: Johnny Depp, Aerosmith and Alice Cooper Rock 'Dark Shadows' Premiere Party
On the celebration night of "Dark Shadows" premiere, its leading actor Johnny Depp teamed up with Alice Cooper for a live rocking performance. The vampire Barnabas depicter strummed his guitar, while Cooper grabbed the mic to cater the crowd gathering in front of the stage set up at the parking lot behind El Capitan Theater.
As if it was not enough, Steven Tyler along with his Aerosmith bandmate Joe Perry joined Cooper in his next set. The impromptu supergroup played some of Cooper's classics including "School's Out" and covered Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall", The Beatles' "Come Together" and Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
The special screening of "Dark Shadows" itself took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Depp was spotted coming to the event along with his co-stars such as Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz. He looked eccentric like his typical self, wearing an all-black ensemble that he paired with blue-tinted spectacles. The movie will be released in theaters nationwide on May 11.
More Johnny Depp News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism