Video: Johnny Depp, Aerosmith and Alice Cooper Rock 'Dark Shadows' Premiere Party
On the celebration night of "Dark Shadows" premiere, its leading actor Johnny Depp teamed up with Alice Cooper for a live rocking performance. The vampire Barnabas depicter strummed his guitar, while Cooper grabbed the mic to cater the crowd gathering in front of the stage set up at the parking lot behind El Capitan Theater.
As if it was not enough, Steven Tyler along with his Aerosmith bandmate Joe Perry joined Cooper in his next set. The impromptu supergroup played some of Cooper's classics including "School's Out" and covered Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall", The Beatles' "Come Together" and Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
The special screening of "Dark Shadows" itself took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Depp was spotted coming to the event along with his co-stars such as Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz. He looked eccentric like his typical self, wearing an all-black ensemble that he paired with blue-tinted spectacles. The movie will be released in theaters nationwide on May 11.
More Johnny Depp News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes