Video: Johnny Depp, Aerosmith and Alice Cooper Rock 'Dark Shadows' Premiere Party
On the celebration night of "Dark Shadows" premiere, its leading actor Johnny Depp teamed up with Alice Cooper for a live rocking performance. The vampire Barnabas depicter strummed his guitar, while Cooper grabbed the mic to cater the crowd gathering in front of the stage set up at the parking lot behind El Capitan Theater.
As if it was not enough, Steven Tyler along with his Aerosmith bandmate Joe Perry joined Cooper in his next set. The impromptu supergroup played some of Cooper's classics including "School's Out" and covered Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall", The Beatles' "Come Together" and Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
The special screening of "Dark Shadows" itself took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Depp was spotted coming to the event along with his co-stars such as Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz. He looked eccentric like his typical self, wearing an all-black ensemble that he paired with blue-tinted spectacles. The movie will be released in theaters nationwide on May 11.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media