Kate Middleton Shows Off Slim Legs at Black Tie Gala Dinner
Kate Middleton has yet to fail to impress others with her choice of fashion. On Tuesday, May 8, the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in London to attend a private dinner hosted by the Thirty Club at Claridge's Hotel, and she looked dazzling in a cream, floor-length gown with a thigh-high slit that shows off her legs.
Kate's form-hugging dress also features a demure high neckline and long sleeves, and is believed to be a design by Roland Mouret. The 30-year-old paired it with crystal-studded Jimmy Choo Vamp for the black tie gala event. She also carried a diamante clutch bag and rocked a pair of chandelier-style diamond earrings.
Kate was accompanying her husband, Prince William, who attended the private event in honor of the Queen's jubilee and his upcoming 30th birthday. A St James's Palace spokesman said, "The Duke has been invited for around nine years now and thought that it was right to accept the invitation this year because of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
The representative continued to note, "It also seemed rather apt as it his 30th birthday next month. Other senior members of the Royal Family also suggested that it was an interesting event to attend." It was said that William was set to speak at the affair, but the rep would not confirm the details of the speech.
More Kate Middleton News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development