Kate Middleton Shows Off Slim Legs at Black Tie Gala Dinner
Kate Middleton has yet to fail to impress others with her choice of fashion. On Tuesday, May 8, the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in London to attend a private dinner hosted by the Thirty Club at Claridge's Hotel, and she looked dazzling in a cream, floor-length gown with a thigh-high slit that shows off her legs.
Kate's form-hugging dress also features a demure high neckline and long sleeves, and is believed to be a design by Roland Mouret. The 30-year-old paired it with crystal-studded Jimmy Choo Vamp for the black tie gala event. She also carried a diamante clutch bag and rocked a pair of chandelier-style diamond earrings.
Kate was accompanying her husband, Prince William, who attended the private event in honor of the Queen's jubilee and his upcoming 30th birthday. A St James's Palace spokesman said, "The Duke has been invited for around nine years now and thought that it was right to accept the invitation this year because of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
The representative continued to note, "It also seemed rather apt as it his 30th birthday next month. Other senior members of the Royal Family also suggested that it was an interesting event to attend." It was said that William was set to speak at the affair, but the rep would not confirm the details of the speech.
More Kate Middleton News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand