Kate Middleton Shows Off Slim Legs at Black Tie Gala Dinner
Kate Middleton has yet to fail to impress others with her choice of fashion. On Tuesday, May 8, the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in London to attend a private dinner hosted by the Thirty Club at Claridge's Hotel, and she looked dazzling in a cream, floor-length gown with a thigh-high slit that shows off her legs.
Kate's form-hugging dress also features a demure high neckline and long sleeves, and is believed to be a design by Roland Mouret. The 30-year-old paired it with crystal-studded Jimmy Choo Vamp for the black tie gala event. She also carried a diamante clutch bag and rocked a pair of chandelier-style diamond earrings.
Kate was accompanying her husband, Prince William, who attended the private event in honor of the Queen's jubilee and his upcoming 30th birthday. A St James's Palace spokesman said, "The Duke has been invited for around nine years now and thought that it was right to accept the invitation this year because of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
The representative continued to note, "It also seemed rather apt as it his 30th birthday next month. Other senior members of the Royal Family also suggested that it was an interesting event to attend." It was said that William was set to speak at the affair, but the rep would not confirm the details of the speech.
More Kate Middleton News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer