'Dancing with the Stars' Results: Roshon Fegan and Melissa Gilbert Voted Off
Two celebrities and their respective partners were sent home in the eighth week of "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. Falling victim to the format, which has just been applied for the first time on the show, were Roshon Fegan and Melissa Gilbert.
Disney Channel's "Shake It Up" star Roshon received the bad news earlier that night. Showing a positive attitude, the dancing partner of Chelsie Hightower said with a smile, "I am happy to add ballroom dancing to my superduper dance moves."
Melissa, meanwhile, learned her fate toward the end of the show. "I can't even describe what a learning and growing experience this has been. It's been a real blessing and a joy." She went on praising professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "Maks has been amazing. An incredible teacher. An incredible friend." The Ukrainian-born dancer replied, "I wish I could have given you a better birthday present."
Appearing in between the announcements, Chris Brown performed "Turn Up the Music" from his upcoming album "Fortune". Additionally, some of the original dancers from "American Bandstand" took the floor to present a tribute to the late Dick Clark.
Surviving the double elimination, Donald Driver, Katherine Jenkins, Maria Menounos and William Levy will return next week on the semifinals.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding