'Dancing with the Stars' Results: Roshon Fegan and Melissa Gilbert Voted Off
Two celebrities and their respective partners were sent home in the eighth week of "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. Falling victim to the format, which has just been applied for the first time on the show, were Roshon Fegan and Melissa Gilbert.
Disney Channel's "Shake It Up" star Roshon received the bad news earlier that night. Showing a positive attitude, the dancing partner of Chelsie Hightower said with a smile, "I am happy to add ballroom dancing to my superduper dance moves."
Melissa, meanwhile, learned her fate toward the end of the show. "I can't even describe what a learning and growing experience this has been. It's been a real blessing and a joy." She went on praising professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "Maks has been amazing. An incredible teacher. An incredible friend." The Ukrainian-born dancer replied, "I wish I could have given you a better birthday present."
Appearing in between the announcements, Chris Brown performed "Turn Up the Music" from his upcoming album "Fortune". Additionally, some of the original dancers from "American Bandstand" took the floor to present a tribute to the late Dick Clark.
Surviving the double elimination, Donald Driver, Katherine Jenkins, Maria Menounos and William Levy will return next week on the semifinals.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money