Another Man Accuses John Travolta of Sexual Harassment
Not only one but two male masseurs have claimed they were sexually assaulted by John Travolta. Less than 24 hours after it was made public that the actor is being sued by an unidentified male masseur for $2 million, another guy came up with the same story and the same amount of lawsuit.
Also anonymous, the second guy said he has "substantial documentation and numerous witnesses regarding the substance of Travolta's actions." It may be easy to synchronize his story with the first accuser because they share the same lawyer, Okorie Okorocha.
This second alleged victim said Travolta stayed at an upscale resort in Atlanta, Georgia on January 28, 2012 under the name Mr. White. The masseuse was booked for an in-room massage which he didn't usually do but could not turn down because his co-worker declined to take over. He alleged that "Travolta removed the entire sheet from his body, and he claimed the sheets were sticky and could not tolerate the heat."
The documents which was obtained by Radar Online also stated, "Travolta further indicated that he likes a lot of 'Glutes' work meaning a massage on his buttocks. ...While he was massaging near Travolta's buttocks area, Travolta would open his legs and spread his butt cheeks open and had a full erection and would maneuver in a way to try to force Doe Plaintiff No. 2 to touch his anus and around his anus."
Travolta's rep and lawyer have denied the first sexual harassment accusation, saying "The problem in America is anyone can sue anyone. However, in this case this unidentified plaintiff and his lawyer will regret they filed this fabricated suit. We intend to sue both of them for malicious prosecution."
More John Travolta News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel