Report: Mila Kunis Comes to the Rescue of Man Having Violent Seizure
Mila Kunis has reportedly helped save a man's life. According to TMZ, the 28-year-old actress who made her big break playing Jackie Burkhart on "That '70s Show" came to the rescue of a 50-year-old man who collapsed and suffered a violent seizure in her Los Angeles home last Saturday, May 5.
It was said that the man, who works at Kunis' house, had bitten through his tongue, and he was choking, coughing up blood and vomiting. One eyewitness said that the "Black Swan" beauty rushed to the man's side after telling her friend to call 911. She then grabbed the man's head to turn it to the side and prevent him from choking.
Per the gossip site, the former girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin volunteered to ride in the ambulance when the paramedics arrived on scene. It was noted, however, that it wasn't necessary. Police sources further claimed that the man has since made a full recovery.
News of Kunis' merit came shortly after a stalker who has "terrorized" her for several months was arrested on Friday, May 4. The man, who allegedly showed up for three days in a row at the actress' gym, has since been identified as Stuart Dunn, who was arrested in January for breaking into her home and was ordered to keep his distance from her for 3 years.
More Mila Kunis News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'