Report: Mila Kunis Comes to the Rescue of Man Having Violent Seizure
Mila Kunis has reportedly helped save a man's life. According to TMZ, the 28-year-old actress who made her big break playing Jackie Burkhart on "That '70s Show" came to the rescue of a 50-year-old man who collapsed and suffered a violent seizure in her Los Angeles home last Saturday, May 5.
It was said that the man, who works at Kunis' house, had bitten through his tongue, and he was choking, coughing up blood and vomiting. One eyewitness said that the "Black Swan" beauty rushed to the man's side after telling her friend to call 911. She then grabbed the man's head to turn it to the side and prevent him from choking.
Per the gossip site, the former girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin volunteered to ride in the ambulance when the paramedics arrived on scene. It was noted, however, that it wasn't necessary. Police sources further claimed that the man has since made a full recovery.
News of Kunis' merit came shortly after a stalker who has "terrorized" her for several months was arrested on Friday, May 4. The man, who allegedly showed up for three days in a row at the actress' gym, has since been identified as Stuart Dunn, who was arrested in January for breaking into her home and was ordered to keep his distance from her for 3 years.
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding