'House' 8.21 Preview Teases Thirteen's Return
Thirteen will stop by Princeton Plainsboro a week before "House M.D." bids farewell. Sporting lighter locks, Olivia Wilde returns to reprise her role as the Huntington's disease-stricken doctor. "The prodigal daughter returns," she says in a preview for the upcoming episode.
In "Holding On" that will air Monday, May 14 at 9/8c on FOX, House and his team take on the case of Derrick (guest star Skylar Astin), a 19-year-old college student who had a mysterious nose bleed during cheerleading practice. It's later discovered that his health issues are likely both physiological and psychological.
Possibly suffering from schizophrenia, Derrick claims to hear his deceased brother's voice in his head. Getting emotional, House takes an extreme way to make his patient stay alive. Meanwhile, Foreman tries a different approach with the brilliant doctor.
Executive producer/creator David Shore previously said at the show's wrap party that Thirteen "comes back to give House a little advice... She intervenes with House and Wilson." He recently added, "Wilson is sick and Thirteen is sick and that's what connects them. She's grateful for the help she's received from House, and now she's [offering] a little to support Wilson."
Beside Wilde, former star Amber Tamblyn has confirmed she is also set to make a quick appearance in the series finale.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time