'House' 8.21 Preview Teases Thirteen's Return
Thirteen will stop by Princeton Plainsboro a week before "House M.D." bids farewell. Sporting lighter locks, Olivia Wilde returns to reprise her role as the Huntington's disease-stricken doctor. "The prodigal daughter returns," she says in a preview for the upcoming episode.
In "Holding On" that will air Monday, May 14 at 9/8c on FOX, House and his team take on the case of Derrick (guest star Skylar Astin), a 19-year-old college student who had a mysterious nose bleed during cheerleading practice. It's later discovered that his health issues are likely both physiological and psychological.
Possibly suffering from schizophrenia, Derrick claims to hear his deceased brother's voice in his head. Getting emotional, House takes an extreme way to make his patient stay alive. Meanwhile, Foreman tries a different approach with the brilliant doctor.
Executive producer/creator David Shore previously said at the show's wrap party that Thirteen "comes back to give House a little advice... She intervenes with House and Wilson." He recently added, "Wilson is sick and Thirteen is sick and that's what connects them. She's grateful for the help she's received from House, and now she's [offering] a little to support Wilson."
Beside Wilde, former star Amber Tamblyn has confirmed she is also set to make a quick appearance in the series finale.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'