Video Premiere: Karmin's 'I Told You So'
Karmin have unleashed a new music video on the day their debut album comes out. Pop duo Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who have already released two singles, premiere the clip to support their latest single called "I Told You So".
Amy and Nick currently enjoy the success of their single "Brokenhearted" which climbs up to No. 4 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. Hot on heels of busting the chart, they release an album called "Hello" in the United States on May 8.
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick talked to PopCrush about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
Karmin's "I Told You So" music video
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her