Video Premiere: Karmin's 'I Told You So'
Karmin have unleashed a new music video on the day their debut album comes out. Pop duo Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who have already released two singles, premiere the clip to support their latest single called "I Told You So".
Amy and Nick currently enjoy the success of their single "Brokenhearted" which climbs up to No. 4 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. Hot on heels of busting the chart, they release an album called "Hello" in the United States on May 8.
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick talked to PopCrush about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
Karmin's "I Told You So" music video
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating