Video Premiere: Karmin's 'I Told You So'
Karmin have unleashed a new music video on the day their debut album comes out. Pop duo Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who have already released two singles, premiere the clip to support their latest single called "I Told You So".
Amy and Nick currently enjoy the success of their single "Brokenhearted" which climbs up to No. 4 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. Hot on heels of busting the chart, they release an album called "Hello" in the United States on May 8.
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick talked to PopCrush about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'