Video Premiere: Karmin's 'I Told You So'
Karmin have unleashed a new music video on the day their debut album comes out. Pop duo Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who have already released two singles, premiere the clip to support their latest single called "I Told You So".
Amy and Nick currently enjoy the success of their single "Brokenhearted" which climbs up to No. 4 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. Hot on heels of busting the chart, they release an album called "Hello" in the United States on May 8.
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick talked to PopCrush about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters