Video Premiere: Karmin's 'I Told You So'
Karmin have unleashed a new music video on the day their debut album comes out. Pop duo Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who have already released two singles, premiere the clip to support their latest single called "I Told You So".
Amy and Nick currently enjoy the success of their single "Brokenhearted" which climbs up to No. 4 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. Hot on heels of busting the chart, they release an album called "Hello" in the United States on May 8.
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick talked to PopCrush about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
Karmin's "I Told You So" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie