Faye Grant 'Devastated' Stephen Collins Is Ending Marriage After 27 Years
Faye Grant seemingly had no idea that her husband, Stephen Collins, was filing for divorce after 27 years of marriage. In a statement released to the press on Monday, May 7, the actress playing Juliet Parrish on ABC's '80s series "V" admitted, "Stephen's filing for divorce is a surprise. I am devastated."
Despite the shock, the 54-year-old actress claimed she has nothing but well wishes for her estranged husband, with whom she has a daughter named Kate together. "I wish him the very best in whatever path he chooses to take," she said, before pointing out, "However, 27 years of marriage in Hollywood is the equivalent of 189 dog years. I was exhausted."
Collins himself has also issued a statement regarding the split. "My wife and I are moving forward separately in our lives. She has been my dearest friend and a loving mother. I know that we'll go through this process in a way that honors our family," so said the actor famous for his portrayal of Reverend Eric Camden on "7th Heaven".
News of the divorce came less than a week after it was reported that Collins' former co-star Barry Watson is going to be a father for the third time. In early May, a representative for Watson confirmed that the 38-year-old actor is expecting a child together with Natalie Wood's daughter, Natasha Gregson Wagner.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'