Justin Bieber to Release Tribute Song to His Mother for Charity
Justin Bieber, who's well known for his countless charities, is going to give back to the community yet again. The Canadian teen pop star confirms on Twitter that he plans to release a song he wrote for his mother to help raise money for single moms.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker calls the track "Turn to You" and will release it on Mother's Day. "Think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother's day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. Thanks," he informs his Twitter followers.
Talking about what he wrote in the song, Bieber previously spilled to MTV, "[It's] about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age I am now. [It's about] just the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that."
In addition to preparing for the song release, Bieber is gearing up to roll out his new album "Believe" in the United States on June 19. It's unclear whether he will include the ode song in the CD or not.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered