Justin Bieber to Release Tribute Song to His Mother for Charity
Justin Bieber, who's well known for his countless charities, is going to give back to the community yet again. The Canadian teen pop star confirms on Twitter that he plans to release a song he wrote for his mother to help raise money for single moms.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker calls the track "Turn to You" and will release it on Mother's Day. "Think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother's day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. Thanks," he informs his Twitter followers.
Talking about what he wrote in the song, Bieber previously spilled to MTV, "[It's] about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age I am now. [It's about] just the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that."
In addition to preparing for the song release, Bieber is gearing up to roll out his new album "Believe" in the United States on June 19. It's unclear whether he will include the ode song in the CD or not.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic