Colin Farrell Flaunts His Inner Killer on 'Dead Man Down' Set
Colin Farrell let out his inner killer persona while working on the set of his upcoming action movie "Dead Man Down". The 35-year-old actor was photographed dressing up as a sniper while filming a scene in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 5.
Rocking an all-black ensemble complete with a matching ski cap, the Irish actor was caught on camera bringing a machine gun while acting as if he was going to shoot somebody. He was at one point spotted discussing something with director Arden Oplev, who looked casual in plain white shirt and denims.
"Dead Man Down" revolves around a charming but brutal crimelord who is accustomed to being feared but is thrown off guard when a mysterious tormenter starts sabotaging his business from within and picks off his men one by one as revenge for the death of his family. Farrell tackles the part of the mysterious tormenter.
Set to be released in the United States sometime in 2013, the action movie is also supported by Noomi Rapace, Dominic Cooper, Terrence Howard and Isabelle Huppert.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked