Colin Farrell Flaunts His Inner Killer on 'Dead Man Down' Set
Colin Farrell let out his inner killer persona while working on the set of his upcoming action movie "Dead Man Down". The 35-year-old actor was photographed dressing up as a sniper while filming a scene in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 5.
Rocking an all-black ensemble complete with a matching ski cap, the Irish actor was caught on camera bringing a machine gun while acting as if he was going to shoot somebody. He was at one point spotted discussing something with director Arden Oplev, who looked casual in plain white shirt and denims.
"Dead Man Down" revolves around a charming but brutal crimelord who is accustomed to being feared but is thrown off guard when a mysterious tormenter starts sabotaging his business from within and picks off his men one by one as revenge for the death of his family. Farrell tackles the part of the mysterious tormenter.
Set to be released in the United States sometime in 2013, the action movie is also supported by Noomi Rapace, Dominic Cooper, Terrence Howard and Isabelle Huppert.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing