Colin Farrell Flaunts His Inner Killer on 'Dead Man Down' Set
Colin Farrell let out his inner killer persona while working on the set of his upcoming action movie "Dead Man Down". The 35-year-old actor was photographed dressing up as a sniper while filming a scene in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 5.
Rocking an all-black ensemble complete with a matching ski cap, the Irish actor was caught on camera bringing a machine gun while acting as if he was going to shoot somebody. He was at one point spotted discussing something with director Arden Oplev, who looked casual in plain white shirt and denims.
"Dead Man Down" revolves around a charming but brutal crimelord who is accustomed to being feared but is thrown off guard when a mysterious tormenter starts sabotaging his business from within and picks off his men one by one as revenge for the death of his family. Farrell tackles the part of the mysterious tormenter.
Set to be released in the United States sometime in 2013, the action movie is also supported by Noomi Rapace, Dominic Cooper, Terrence Howard and Isabelle Huppert.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group