Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving Divorce Lawyer's House After Three-Hour Meeting
Kim Kardashian could have been readying herself for a divorce trial against estranged husband Kris Humphries. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was caught by X17 Online's photographer leaving the Beverly Hills residence of her lawyer, Lauren Wasser, on Sunday, May 6 morning after reportedly spending three hours there.
31-year-old Kim went makeup free for the meeting. The sister of Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian also rocked a comfortable look as she slipped on a denim jacket and a pair of work-out leggings. She additionally hid her face behind big sunglasses and kept her neck warm with grey scarf. At one point, she was seen furiously checking her phone.
Kim's meeting with Wasser came just days after Wasser met face-to-face with Kris' lawyers at a Los Angeles court on Friday, May 4. At the time, Wasser told the judge, "I feel that [Kris'] personal feelings and maybe some media drive is keeping this case alive." She also warned Kris' side that the NBA star would be asked to pay Kim's legal fees should the reality star win the case in the trial.
More Kim Kardashian News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role