Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving Divorce Lawyer's House After Three-Hour Meeting
Kim Kardashian could have been readying herself for a divorce trial against estranged husband Kris Humphries. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was caught by X17 Online's photographer leaving the Beverly Hills residence of her lawyer, Lauren Wasser, on Sunday, May 6 morning after reportedly spending three hours there.
31-year-old Kim went makeup free for the meeting. The sister of Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian also rocked a comfortable look as she slipped on a denim jacket and a pair of work-out leggings. She additionally hid her face behind big sunglasses and kept her neck warm with grey scarf. At one point, she was seen furiously checking her phone.
Kim's meeting with Wasser came just days after Wasser met face-to-face with Kris' lawyers at a Los Angeles court on Friday, May 4. At the time, Wasser told the judge, "I feel that [Kris'] personal feelings and maybe some media drive is keeping this case alive." She also warned Kris' side that the NBA star would be asked to pay Kim's legal fees should the reality star win the case in the trial.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'