Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving Divorce Lawyer's House After Three-Hour Meeting
Kim Kardashian could have been readying herself for a divorce trial against estranged husband Kris Humphries. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was caught by X17 Online's photographer leaving the Beverly Hills residence of her lawyer, Lauren Wasser, on Sunday, May 6 morning after reportedly spending three hours there.
31-year-old Kim went makeup free for the meeting. The sister of Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian also rocked a comfortable look as she slipped on a denim jacket and a pair of work-out leggings. She additionally hid her face behind big sunglasses and kept her neck warm with grey scarf. At one point, she was seen furiously checking her phone.
Kim's meeting with Wasser came just days after Wasser met face-to-face with Kris' lawyers at a Los Angeles court on Friday, May 4. At the time, Wasser told the judge, "I feel that [Kris'] personal feelings and maybe some media drive is keeping this case alive." She also warned Kris' side that the NBA star would be asked to pay Kim's legal fees should the reality star win the case in the trial.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest