Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving Divorce Lawyer's House After Three-Hour Meeting
Kim Kardashian could have been readying herself for a divorce trial against estranged husband Kris Humphries. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was caught by X17 Online's photographer leaving the Beverly Hills residence of her lawyer, Lauren Wasser, on Sunday, May 6 morning after reportedly spending three hours there.
31-year-old Kim went makeup free for the meeting. The sister of Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian also rocked a comfortable look as she slipped on a denim jacket and a pair of work-out leggings. She additionally hid her face behind big sunglasses and kept her neck warm with grey scarf. At one point, she was seen furiously checking her phone.
Kim's meeting with Wasser came just days after Wasser met face-to-face with Kris' lawyers at a Los Angeles court on Friday, May 4. At the time, Wasser told the judge, "I feel that [Kris'] personal feelings and maybe some media drive is keeping this case alive." She also warned Kris' side that the NBA star would be asked to pay Kim's legal fees should the reality star win the case in the trial.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards