Jay-Z Predicts Daughter Will Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'
Jay-Z's little girl with songstress wife Beyonce Knowles might turn out to be a diva. During an interview for "Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition" that is set to air at 10 P.M. ET/PT Sunday, May 6 on OWN, the 42-year-old rapper shared his prediction that his daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, will be a spoiled child.
A clip from the interview saw the 14-time Grammy winner opening up about fatherhood as saying, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that." He went on to say, "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
During the chat, the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker also shyly talked about his biggest parenting fear. "Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers," he said with a laugh. "[They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.' "
Jay-Z welcomed the arrival of his first child with Beyonce on January 7. Soon after the birth of baby Blue, the music mogul proudly professed his love to the newborn through a song called "Glory". In it, he rapped, "Most amazing feeling I feel/ Words can't describe the feeling for real/ Baby I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you, you. Glory."
More Jay-Z News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video