Jay-Z Predicts Daughter Will Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'
Jay-Z's little girl with songstress wife Beyonce Knowles might turn out to be a diva. During an interview for "Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition" that is set to air at 10 P.M. ET/PT Sunday, May 6 on OWN, the 42-year-old rapper shared his prediction that his daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, will be a spoiled child.
A clip from the interview saw the 14-time Grammy winner opening up about fatherhood as saying, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that." He went on to say, "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
During the chat, the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker also shyly talked about his biggest parenting fear. "Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers," he said with a laugh. "[They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.' "
Jay-Z welcomed the arrival of his first child with Beyonce on January 7. Soon after the birth of baby Blue, the music mogul proudly professed his love to the newborn through a song called "Glory". In it, he rapped, "Most amazing feeling I feel/ Words can't describe the feeling for real/ Baby I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you, you. Glory."
More Jay-Z News
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab
- Lana Del Rey Announces New Album 'Lust for Life' With Eerie Trailer