Jay-Z Predicts Daughter Will Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'
Jay-Z's little girl with songstress wife Beyonce Knowles might turn out to be a diva. During an interview for "Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition" that is set to air at 10 P.M. ET/PT Sunday, May 6 on OWN, the 42-year-old rapper shared his prediction that his daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, will be a spoiled child.
A clip from the interview saw the 14-time Grammy winner opening up about fatherhood as saying, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that." He went on to say, "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
During the chat, the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker also shyly talked about his biggest parenting fear. "Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers," he said with a laugh. "[They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.' "
Jay-Z welcomed the arrival of his first child with Beyonce on January 7. Soon after the birth of baby Blue, the music mogul proudly professed his love to the newborn through a song called "Glory". In it, he rapped, "Most amazing feeling I feel/ Words can't describe the feeling for real/ Baby I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you, you. Glory."
More Jay-Z News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl