Jay-Z Predicts Daughter Will Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'
Jay-Z's little girl with songstress wife Beyonce Knowles might turn out to be a diva. During an interview for "Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition" that is set to air at 10 P.M. ET/PT Sunday, May 6 on OWN, the 42-year-old rapper shared his prediction that his daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, will be a spoiled child.
A clip from the interview saw the 14-time Grammy winner opening up about fatherhood as saying, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that." He went on to say, "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
During the chat, the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker also shyly talked about his biggest parenting fear. "Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers," he said with a laugh. "[They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.' "
Jay-Z welcomed the arrival of his first child with Beyonce on January 7. Soon after the birth of baby Blue, the music mogul proudly professed his love to the newborn through a song called "Glory". In it, he rapped, "Most amazing feeling I feel/ Words can't describe the feeling for real/ Baby I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you, you. Glory."
More Jay-Z News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo