Eli Manning Dresses as Drag, Mocks Big Brother on 'SNL' Gig
This weekend's "Saturday Night Live" host Eli Manning went to the length of dressing as a drag to win laughter from the audience. The NFL star donned a blonde wig, big flower earrings and feathered dress in a sketch about Miss Chicken Fried Steak.
The football star was not pleased at the pageant. "Third place! Do the judges not have working eyeballs?!" he said. Kenan Thompson then appeared to console him and told him to have some dignity. With mascara-streaked tears running down his cheeks, Eli said "I was good. I was damn good. I was 100 percent ready not to lose this and now I've tarnished my image."
In another sketch Eli mocked his older brother Peyton Manning's PSA sketch on "SNL" back in 2007. Peyton did a PSA for United Way, encouraging parents to spend more time with their children so that Peyton would not. As a football coach to kids, Peyton did awful by teaching them to steal cars and get tattoos.
Eli's version speaks for Little Brothers organization. He tackled Peyton, played by Andy Samberg, and yelled, "Maybe now you'll learn to treat your little brother with respect, Peyton!" before locking him in a car trunk. Unfortunately, Eli got the wrong guy. "My name's not Peyton!" Andy yelled.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip