Eli Manning Dresses as Drag, Mocks Big Brother on 'SNL' Gig
This weekend's "Saturday Night Live" host Eli Manning went to the length of dressing as a drag to win laughter from the audience. The NFL star donned a blonde wig, big flower earrings and feathered dress in a sketch about Miss Chicken Fried Steak.
The football star was not pleased at the pageant. "Third place! Do the judges not have working eyeballs?!" he said. Kenan Thompson then appeared to console him and told him to have some dignity. With mascara-streaked tears running down his cheeks, Eli said "I was good. I was damn good. I was 100 percent ready not to lose this and now I've tarnished my image."
In another sketch Eli mocked his older brother Peyton Manning's PSA sketch on "SNL" back in 2007. Peyton did a PSA for United Way, encouraging parents to spend more time with their children so that Peyton would not. As a football coach to kids, Peyton did awful by teaching them to steal cars and get tattoos.
Eli's version speaks for Little Brothers organization. He tackled Peyton, played by Andy Samberg, and yelled, "Maybe now you'll learn to treat your little brother with respect, Peyton!" before locking him in a car trunk. Unfortunately, Eli got the wrong guy. "My name's not Peyton!" Andy yelled.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2