Eli Manning Dresses as Drag, Mocks Big Brother on 'SNL' Gig
This weekend's "Saturday Night Live" host Eli Manning went to the length of dressing as a drag to win laughter from the audience. The NFL star donned a blonde wig, big flower earrings and feathered dress in a sketch about Miss Chicken Fried Steak.
The football star was not pleased at the pageant. "Third place! Do the judges not have working eyeballs?!" he said. Kenan Thompson then appeared to console him and told him to have some dignity. With mascara-streaked tears running down his cheeks, Eli said "I was good. I was damn good. I was 100 percent ready not to lose this and now I've tarnished my image."
In another sketch Eli mocked his older brother Peyton Manning's PSA sketch on "SNL" back in 2007. Peyton did a PSA for United Way, encouraging parents to spend more time with their children so that Peyton would not. As a football coach to kids, Peyton did awful by teaching them to steal cars and get tattoos.
Eli's version speaks for Little Brothers organization. He tackled Peyton, played by Andy Samberg, and yelled, "Maybe now you'll learn to treat your little brother with respect, Peyton!" before locking him in a car trunk. Unfortunately, Eli got the wrong guy. "My name's not Peyton!" Andy yelled.
More Saturday Night Live News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer