Amanda Bynes Sideswiped Another Car in Los Angeles
Amanda Bynes is involved in another car mishap less than a month after she was arrested for driving under the influence. This time, instead of hitting a police car, the actress sideswiped a pick-up truck with her black Range Rover in Los Angeles while trying to overtake the vehicle from the right side.
The truck driver said that the Range Rover driver continued driving after the collision in the intersection of Crescent Heights and Melrose Blvd., prompting him to call 911. In response, police sent six police cars and a helicopter to track the SUV. The truck driver himself went after the Range Rover which was easy to follow because there was a traffic.
"At 4:25 p.m., we were notified of a possible hit-and-run. The caller followed Miss Bynes for a short distance to a gas station," LAPD Sgt. Ben Zucker told People, adding "It turned out the damage to the pick-up truck was so minor that it was very plausible she had no idea that she hit anyone. Because of that, we decided not to charge her with hit and run, took a traffic report instead and sent her on her way. There were no arrests made and no one was injured."
Bynes reportedly was very co-operative and did not appear to be under influence. She and the truck driver exchanged insurance information before going their own ways. There was only a minor paint rub to his right front fender, Sgt. Zucker said.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala