Amanda Bynes Sideswiped Another Car in Los Angeles
Amanda Bynes is involved in another car mishap less than a month after she was arrested for driving under the influence. This time, instead of hitting a police car, the actress sideswiped a pick-up truck with her black Range Rover in Los Angeles while trying to overtake the vehicle from the right side.
The truck driver said that the Range Rover driver continued driving after the collision in the intersection of Crescent Heights and Melrose Blvd., prompting him to call 911. In response, police sent six police cars and a helicopter to track the SUV. The truck driver himself went after the Range Rover which was easy to follow because there was a traffic.
"At 4:25 p.m., we were notified of a possible hit-and-run. The caller followed Miss Bynes for a short distance to a gas station," LAPD Sgt. Ben Zucker told People, adding "It turned out the damage to the pick-up truck was so minor that it was very plausible she had no idea that she hit anyone. Because of that, we decided not to charge her with hit and run, took a traffic report instead and sent her on her way. There were no arrests made and no one was injured."
Bynes reportedly was very co-operative and did not appear to be under influence. She and the truck driver exchanged insurance information before going their own ways. There was only a minor paint rub to his right front fender, Sgt. Zucker said.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion