Amanda Bynes Sideswiped Another Car in Los Angeles
Amanda Bynes is involved in another car mishap less than a month after she was arrested for driving under the influence. This time, instead of hitting a police car, the actress sideswiped a pick-up truck with her black Range Rover in Los Angeles while trying to overtake the vehicle from the right side.
The truck driver said that the Range Rover driver continued driving after the collision in the intersection of Crescent Heights and Melrose Blvd., prompting him to call 911. In response, police sent six police cars and a helicopter to track the SUV. The truck driver himself went after the Range Rover which was easy to follow because there was a traffic.
"At 4:25 p.m., we were notified of a possible hit-and-run. The caller followed Miss Bynes for a short distance to a gas station," LAPD Sgt. Ben Zucker told People, adding "It turned out the damage to the pick-up truck was so minor that it was very plausible she had no idea that she hit anyone. Because of that, we decided not to charge her with hit and run, took a traffic report instead and sent her on her way. There were no arrests made and no one was injured."
Bynes reportedly was very co-operative and did not appear to be under influence. She and the truck driver exchanged insurance information before going their own ways. There was only a minor paint rub to his right front fender, Sgt. Zucker said.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'