Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher Patch Things Up
Everything is good between Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher. The two caught up at the pre-Kentucky Derby Barnstable-Brown Gala in Louisville on Friday, May 4 and posed for a photo which was later posted on Lambert's Twitter account.
Their simmering feud started when Lambert accused Kutcher of mocking country music last month. He appeared in a country-style outfit while presenting her with the honor of Female Vocalist of the Year at Academy of Country Music Awards. He also made a show of singing part of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" before handing the award to Lambert.
"Was Ashton Kutcher making fun of country or is it just me? Watching it back now and I'm kinda wondering?" asked Lambert on Twitter at the time. But she changed her perception of the "Two and a Half Men" actor this weekend with, "@aplusk here it is y'all. He is sweet and loves country music! For real!:)"
More Miranda Lambert News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?