Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher Patch Things Up
Everything is good between Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher. The two caught up at the pre-Kentucky Derby Barnstable-Brown Gala in Louisville on Friday, May 4 and posed for a photo which was later posted on Lambert's Twitter account.
Their simmering feud started when Lambert accused Kutcher of mocking country music last month. He appeared in a country-style outfit while presenting her with the honor of Female Vocalist of the Year at Academy of Country Music Awards. He also made a show of singing part of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" before handing the award to Lambert.
"Was Ashton Kutcher making fun of country or is it just me? Watching it back now and I'm kinda wondering?" asked Lambert on Twitter at the time. But she changed her perception of the "Two and a Half Men" actor this weekend with, "@aplusk here it is y'all. He is sweet and loves country music! For real!:)"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video