Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher Patch Things Up
Everything is good between Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher. The two caught up at the pre-Kentucky Derby Barnstable-Brown Gala in Louisville on Friday, May 4 and posed for a photo which was later posted on Lambert's Twitter account.
Their simmering feud started when Lambert accused Kutcher of mocking country music last month. He appeared in a country-style outfit while presenting her with the honor of Female Vocalist of the Year at Academy of Country Music Awards. He also made a show of singing part of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" before handing the award to Lambert.
"Was Ashton Kutcher making fun of country or is it just me? Watching it back now and I'm kinda wondering?" asked Lambert on Twitter at the time. But she changed her perception of the "Two and a Half Men" actor this weekend with, "@aplusk here it is y'all. He is sweet and loves country music! For real!:)"
More Miranda Lambert News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding