Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher Patch Things Up
Everything is good between Miranda Lambert and Ashton Kutcher. The two caught up at the pre-Kentucky Derby Barnstable-Brown Gala in Louisville on Friday, May 4 and posed for a photo which was later posted on Lambert's Twitter account.
Their simmering feud started when Lambert accused Kutcher of mocking country music last month. He appeared in a country-style outfit while presenting her with the honor of Female Vocalist of the Year at Academy of Country Music Awards. He also made a show of singing part of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" before handing the award to Lambert.
"Was Ashton Kutcher making fun of country or is it just me? Watching it back now and I'm kinda wondering?" asked Lambert on Twitter at the time. But she changed her perception of the "Two and a Half Men" actor this weekend with, "@aplusk here it is y'all. He is sweet and loves country music! For real!:)"
More Miranda Lambert News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman