'The Vampire Diaries' 3.22 Clips: Elena Realizes She Has to Choose
Elena is close to make her choice in a new sneak peek of "The Vampire Diaries" season 3 finale. Waking up from sleep, she tells Matt she's sorry for stringing him along in the past, and realizes that she makes the same mistake with Stefan and Damon.
"I have to let one of them go," so the mortal beauty says. "Which one?" a curious Matt asks, but before Elena gives the answer, Stefan bursts into the room to see if she's okay. The two then share an embrace.
In another clip, Damon and Bonnie are on their way to a storage locker where Klaus' coffin is hidden. He reveals that he decided against using the obvious 666, and chose 1020 instead, which has mini-fridge, couple bird cages, box of old playboys, and "one beef-jerkified Original" inside.
Titled "The Departed", the last episode of "Vampire Diaries" season 3 will air Thursday, May 10 at 8/7c on The CW. It will feature a flashback to Elena's past, when life was much simpler for her and when her adoptive parents as well as Aunt Jenna were still alive.
Damon, meanwhile, finds himself in a difficult situation as Alaric beats him down to force him to reveal where Klaus' body is. "I was getting my ass kicked. The last shot of the finale of the show, [I'm] just getting beaten down. I got my ass kicked a lot in that episode," Ian Somerhalder gushed about his scenes. "It's pretty bloody."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group