'The Vampire Diaries' 3.22 Clips: Elena Realizes She Has to Choose
Elena is close to make her choice in a new sneak peek of "The Vampire Diaries" season 3 finale. Waking up from sleep, she tells Matt she's sorry for stringing him along in the past, and realizes that she makes the same mistake with Stefan and Damon.
"I have to let one of them go," so the mortal beauty says. "Which one?" a curious Matt asks, but before Elena gives the answer, Stefan bursts into the room to see if she's okay. The two then share an embrace.
In another clip, Damon and Bonnie are on their way to a storage locker where Klaus' coffin is hidden. He reveals that he decided against using the obvious 666, and chose 1020 instead, which has mini-fridge, couple bird cages, box of old playboys, and "one beef-jerkified Original" inside.
Titled "The Departed", the last episode of "Vampire Diaries" season 3 will air Thursday, May 10 at 8/7c on The CW. It will feature a flashback to Elena's past, when life was much simpler for her and when her adoptive parents as well as Aunt Jenna were still alive.
Damon, meanwhile, finds himself in a difficult situation as Alaric beats him down to force him to reveal where Klaus' body is. "I was getting my ass kicked. The last shot of the finale of the show, [I'm] just getting beaten down. I got my ass kicked a lot in that episode," Ian Somerhalder gushed about his scenes. "It's pretty bloody."
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together