'The Vampire Diaries' 3.22 Clips: Elena Realizes She Has to Choose
Elena is close to make her choice in a new sneak peek of "The Vampire Diaries" season 3 finale. Waking up from sleep, she tells Matt she's sorry for stringing him along in the past, and realizes that she makes the same mistake with Stefan and Damon.
"I have to let one of them go," so the mortal beauty says. "Which one?" a curious Matt asks, but before Elena gives the answer, Stefan bursts into the room to see if she's okay. The two then share an embrace.
In another clip, Damon and Bonnie are on their way to a storage locker where Klaus' coffin is hidden. He reveals that he decided against using the obvious 666, and chose 1020 instead, which has mini-fridge, couple bird cages, box of old playboys, and "one beef-jerkified Original" inside.
Titled "The Departed", the last episode of "Vampire Diaries" season 3 will air Thursday, May 10 at 8/7c on The CW. It will feature a flashback to Elena's past, when life was much simpler for her and when her adoptive parents as well as Aunt Jenna were still alive.
Damon, meanwhile, finds himself in a difficult situation as Alaric beats him down to force him to reveal where Klaus' body is. "I was getting my ass kicked. The last shot of the finale of the show, [I'm] just getting beaten down. I got my ass kicked a lot in that episode," Ian Somerhalder gushed about his scenes. "It's pretty bloody."
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding