Showtime Renews 'The Borgias', TNT Orders New Season of 'Southland'
Two shows from different networks have received similar good news on Friday, May 4. Showtime has picked up "The Borgias" for a third season, while TNT has given a fifth season order to "Southland".
"Borgias" will return with ten new episodes in 2013. Showtime Networks entertainment president David Nevins announced that the production for the new season of the Jeremy Irons-starring series would begin this summer in Budapest, Hungary.
As for "Southland" which also gets a 10-episode order, it is expected to return in February next year. Shawn Hatosy recently shared what could be highlighted in the new season. "The way [season four ended indicates] a nice big gap between [Ben and Sammy] as partners," he said, adding that their partnership should continue because it could provide more drama.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit
- Alleged Video of Bella Thorne Masturbating Leaks Online