Showtime Renews 'The Borgias', TNT Orders New Season of 'Southland'
Two shows from different networks have received similar good news on Friday, May 4. Showtime has picked up "The Borgias" for a third season, while TNT has given a fifth season order to "Southland".
"Borgias" will return with ten new episodes in 2013. Showtime Networks entertainment president David Nevins announced that the production for the new season of the Jeremy Irons-starring series would begin this summer in Budapest, Hungary.
As for "Southland" which also gets a 10-episode order, it is expected to return in February next year. Shawn Hatosy recently shared what could be highlighted in the new season. "The way [season four ended indicates] a nice big gap between [Ben and Sammy] as partners," he said, adding that their partnership should continue because it could provide more drama.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns