Showtime Renews 'The Borgias', TNT Orders New Season of 'Southland'
Two shows from different networks have received similar good news on Friday, May 4. Showtime has picked up "The Borgias" for a third season, while TNT has given a fifth season order to "Southland".
"Borgias" will return with ten new episodes in 2013. Showtime Networks entertainment president David Nevins announced that the production for the new season of the Jeremy Irons-starring series would begin this summer in Budapest, Hungary.
As for "Southland" which also gets a 10-episode order, it is expected to return in February next year. Shawn Hatosy recently shared what could be highlighted in the new season. "The way [season four ended indicates] a nice big gap between [Ben and Sammy] as partners," he said, adding that their partnership should continue because it could provide more drama.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'