Showtime Renews 'The Borgias', TNT Orders New Season of 'Southland'
Two shows from different networks have received similar good news on Friday, May 4. Showtime has picked up "The Borgias" for a third season, while TNT has given a fifth season order to "Southland".
"Borgias" will return with ten new episodes in 2013. Showtime Networks entertainment president David Nevins announced that the production for the new season of the Jeremy Irons-starring series would begin this summer in Budapest, Hungary.
As for "Southland" which also gets a 10-episode order, it is expected to return in February next year. Shawn Hatosy recently shared what could be highlighted in the new season. "The way [season four ended indicates] a nice big gap between [Ben and Sammy] as partners," he said, adding that their partnership should continue because it could provide more drama.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle