Dennis Quaid's Wife Gives Marriage a Second Shot by Withdrawing Divorce Petition
Dennis Quaid and his wife of nearly 8 years are trying to save their marriage after all. Less than two months after Kimberly Buffington-Quaid filed for divorce from the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actor, it was uncovered that she has formally withdrawn her petition on April 26 in Travis County, Texas.
While the one-page notice of nonsuit didn't give any indication why Kimberly had the change of heart, a source told E! News that the filing came after the couple retreated to Telluride, Colorado, to talk. "They have an explosive relationship but they do love each other," the source further explained. "They are rethinking the divorce and seeing if they can actually make it work."
"It's been a difficult path for both of them, but they don't want to make a mistake and divorce," the source said before noting that their children weren't the only reason behind it. "Ultimately, they want to try and make things work, not just for the sake of the kids, but because they both still have very strong feelings for one another."
Dennis, who has been married twice before, tied the knot with his third wife, real estate agent Kimberly, in 2004 at his ranch in Montana. They welcomed their twins, Zoe and Thomas, who were born via gestational carrier, in 2007. Kimberly filed for divorce in March 2012, stating that "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'