Video: 'Glee' Boys Cover One Direction's Song, Brittany Bans Hair Gel
Some of the New Directions boys will take on One Direction at the prom and their performance has been shared in full through a "Glee" video. Clad in a suit, Sam, Joe, Rory, Mike and Artie get the girls excited as they cover "What Makes You Beautiful" by the British boyband.
Also taking the stage is Brittany, whose performance of Ke$ha's "Dinosaur" has been debuted via Entertainment Weekly. In another clip, she is seen informing Rachel and friends in the choir room about the theme of this year's prom. She shocks the boys when announcing that hair gel is banned from the party, but Blaine insists on wearing it on the prom night.
Titled "Prom-asaurus", the next episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the outing are Berlin's "Take My Breath Away", Selena Gomez & The Scene's "Love You Like a Love Song", and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016