Video: 'Glee' Boys Cover One Direction's Song, Brittany Bans Hair Gel
Some of the New Directions boys will take on One Direction at the prom and their performance has been shared in full through a "Glee" video. Clad in a suit, Sam, Joe, Rory, Mike and Artie get the girls excited as they cover "What Makes You Beautiful" by the British boyband.
Also taking the stage is Brittany, whose performance of Ke$ha's "Dinosaur" has been debuted via Entertainment Weekly. In another clip, she is seen informing Rachel and friends in the choir room about the theme of this year's prom. She shocks the boys when announcing that hair gel is banned from the party, but Blaine insists on wearing it on the prom night.
Titled "Prom-asaurus", the next episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the outing are Berlin's "Take My Breath Away", Selena Gomez & The Scene's "Love You Like a Love Song", and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending