Video: 'Glee' Boys Cover One Direction's Song, Brittany Bans Hair Gel
Some of the New Directions boys will take on One Direction at the prom and their performance has been shared in full through a "Glee" video. Clad in a suit, Sam, Joe, Rory, Mike and Artie get the girls excited as they cover "What Makes You Beautiful" by the British boyband.
Also taking the stage is Brittany, whose performance of Ke$ha's "Dinosaur" has been debuted via Entertainment Weekly. In another clip, she is seen informing Rachel and friends in the choir room about the theme of this year's prom. She shocks the boys when announcing that hair gel is banned from the party, but Blaine insists on wearing it on the prom night.
Titled "Prom-asaurus", the next episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the outing are Berlin's "Take My Breath Away", Selena Gomez & The Scene's "Love You Like a Love Song", and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
More Glee News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt