Video: 'Glee' Boys Cover One Direction's Song, Brittany Bans Hair Gel
Some of the New Directions boys will take on One Direction at the prom and their performance has been shared in full through a "Glee" video. Clad in a suit, Sam, Joe, Rory, Mike and Artie get the girls excited as they cover "What Makes You Beautiful" by the British boyband.
Also taking the stage is Brittany, whose performance of Ke$ha's "Dinosaur" has been debuted via Entertainment Weekly. In another clip, she is seen informing Rachel and friends in the choir room about the theme of this year's prom. She shocks the boys when announcing that hair gel is banned from the party, but Blaine insists on wearing it on the prom night.
Titled "Prom-asaurus", the next episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the outing are Berlin's "Take My Breath Away", Selena Gomez & The Scene's "Love You Like a Love Song", and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
More Glee News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake