Video: 'Glee' Boys Cover One Direction's Song, Brittany Bans Hair Gel
Some of the New Directions boys will take on One Direction at the prom and their performance has been shared in full through a "Glee" video. Clad in a suit, Sam, Joe, Rory, Mike and Artie get the girls excited as they cover "What Makes You Beautiful" by the British boyband.
Also taking the stage is Brittany, whose performance of Ke$ha's "Dinosaur" has been debuted via Entertainment Weekly. In another clip, she is seen informing Rachel and friends in the choir room about the theme of this year's prom. She shocks the boys when announcing that hair gel is banned from the party, but Blaine insists on wearing it on the prom night.
Titled "Prom-asaurus", the next episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the outing are Berlin's "Take My Breath Away", Selena Gomez & The Scene's "Love You Like a Love Song", and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child