Rihanna Goes 'Long' With Andy Samberg in New 'SNL' Promo
Billed as a musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" this week, Rihanna has appeared alongside Eli Manning in a promo video for the NBC show. Donning a tiny leather top, the Bajan beauty and Andy Samberg go "long", which is a football reference for NFL player Manning but is apparently also a term for high-five greeting on the show.
In another clip, the "SNL" regular asks if Riri and Manning are scared about performing live for millions of people while wearing ridiculous outfits. The "Battleship" star and the New York Giants quarterback, however, look pretty confident as claiming that they have done it all the time.
The May 5 episode of "SNL" will mark the first time Manning hosts the show, and the third time Riri visits the variety series. Executive producer Lorne Michaels recently confirmed that people can expect to see the 24-year-old songstress in a skit or two, like she did in her previous appearances.
"Yes, are hoping so," he told MTV. "We'll know [soon]. I wish I could report on everything that's been written [and] if this were tomorrow, I could. I know that there are a lot of things in the works, but I don't frankly know how they turned out. And I think it's our intention."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed