Rihanna Goes 'Long' With Andy Samberg in New 'SNL' Promo
Billed as a musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" this week, Rihanna has appeared alongside Eli Manning in a promo video for the NBC show. Donning a tiny leather top, the Bajan beauty and Andy Samberg go "long", which is a football reference for NFL player Manning but is apparently also a term for high-five greeting on the show.
In another clip, the "SNL" regular asks if Riri and Manning are scared about performing live for millions of people while wearing ridiculous outfits. The "Battleship" star and the New York Giants quarterback, however, look pretty confident as claiming that they have done it all the time.
The May 5 episode of "SNL" will mark the first time Manning hosts the show, and the third time Riri visits the variety series. Executive producer Lorne Michaels recently confirmed that people can expect to see the 24-year-old songstress in a skit or two, like she did in her previous appearances.
"Yes, are hoping so," he told MTV. "We'll know [soon]. I wish I could report on everything that's been written [and] if this were tomorrow, I could. I know that there are a lot of things in the works, but I don't frankly know how they turned out. And I think it's our intention."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'