Rihanna Goes 'Long' With Andy Samberg in New 'SNL' Promo
Billed as a musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" this week, Rihanna has appeared alongside Eli Manning in a promo video for the NBC show. Donning a tiny leather top, the Bajan beauty and Andy Samberg go "long", which is a football reference for NFL player Manning but is apparently also a term for high-five greeting on the show.
In another clip, the "SNL" regular asks if Riri and Manning are scared about performing live for millions of people while wearing ridiculous outfits. The "Battleship" star and the New York Giants quarterback, however, look pretty confident as claiming that they have done it all the time.
The May 5 episode of "SNL" will mark the first time Manning hosts the show, and the third time Riri visits the variety series. Executive producer Lorne Michaels recently confirmed that people can expect to see the 24-year-old songstress in a skit or two, like she did in her previous appearances.
"Yes, are hoping so," he told MTV. "We'll know [soon]. I wish I could report on everything that's been written [and] if this were tomorrow, I could. I know that there are a lot of things in the works, but I don't frankly know how they turned out. And I think it's our intention."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner