Rihanna Goes 'Long' With Andy Samberg in New 'SNL' Promo
Billed as a musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" this week, Rihanna has appeared alongside Eli Manning in a promo video for the NBC show. Donning a tiny leather top, the Bajan beauty and Andy Samberg go "long", which is a football reference for NFL player Manning but is apparently also a term for high-five greeting on the show.
In another clip, the "SNL" regular asks if Riri and Manning are scared about performing live for millions of people while wearing ridiculous outfits. The "Battleship" star and the New York Giants quarterback, however, look pretty confident as claiming that they have done it all the time.
The May 5 episode of "SNL" will mark the first time Manning hosts the show, and the third time Riri visits the variety series. Executive producer Lorne Michaels recently confirmed that people can expect to see the 24-year-old songstress in a skit or two, like she did in her previous appearances.
"Yes, are hoping so," he told MTV. "We'll know [soon]. I wish I could report on everything that's been written [and] if this were tomorrow, I could. I know that there are a lot of things in the works, but I don't frankly know how they turned out. And I think it's our intention."
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick