Rihanna Breaks VEVO Record With 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
Rihanna is celebrating an unprecedented feat yet again. The Barbados beauty collects 4.9 million views with her music video for latest single "Where Have You Been" in just 24 hours after the clip made its way out on the internet.
By getting almost 5 million views, Riri surpasses Nicki Minaj who previously held the record with her "Stupid Hoe" video. Back then, the female rapper "clocked 4.8 million views, the highest single-video VEVO number in 24 hours ever."
"NUMBERS ARE IN! After filtering out the BS & triple-checking, @Rihanna #WHYBvideo24hrRECORD stands @ 4,937,281! Congrats!" VEVO tweeted. "@Rihanna love this s**t! Congrats to you and the Navi." In response, Riri wrote, "anybody else lovin the way @vevo tweets?"
"Where Have You Been" is the latest single from Riri's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars