Rihanna Breaks VEVO Record With 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
Rihanna is celebrating an unprecedented feat yet again. The Barbados beauty collects 4.9 million views with her music video for latest single "Where Have You Been" in just 24 hours after the clip made its way out on the internet.
By getting almost 5 million views, Riri surpasses Nicki Minaj who previously held the record with her "Stupid Hoe" video. Back then, the female rapper "clocked 4.8 million views, the highest single-video VEVO number in 24 hours ever."
"NUMBERS ARE IN! After filtering out the BS & triple-checking, @Rihanna #WHYBvideo24hrRECORD stands @ 4,937,281! Congrats!" VEVO tweeted. "@Rihanna love this s**t! Congrats to you and the Navi." In response, Riri wrote, "anybody else lovin the way @vevo tweets?"
"Where Have You Been" is the latest single from Riri's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked