Rihanna Breaks VEVO Record With 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
Rihanna is celebrating an unprecedented feat yet again. The Barbados beauty collects 4.9 million views with her music video for latest single "Where Have You Been" in just 24 hours after the clip made its way out on the internet.
By getting almost 5 million views, Riri surpasses Nicki Minaj who previously held the record with her "Stupid Hoe" video. Back then, the female rapper "clocked 4.8 million views, the highest single-video VEVO number in 24 hours ever."
"NUMBERS ARE IN! After filtering out the BS & triple-checking, @Rihanna #WHYBvideo24hrRECORD stands @ 4,937,281! Congrats!" VEVO tweeted. "@Rihanna love this s**t! Congrats to you and the Navi." In response, Riri wrote, "anybody else lovin the way @vevo tweets?"
"Where Have You Been" is the latest single from Riri's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig