Rihanna Breaks VEVO Record With 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
Rihanna is celebrating an unprecedented feat yet again. The Barbados beauty collects 4.9 million views with her music video for latest single "Where Have You Been" in just 24 hours after the clip made its way out on the internet.
By getting almost 5 million views, Riri surpasses Nicki Minaj who previously held the record with her "Stupid Hoe" video. Back then, the female rapper "clocked 4.8 million views, the highest single-video VEVO number in 24 hours ever."
"NUMBERS ARE IN! After filtering out the BS & triple-checking, @Rihanna #WHYBvideo24hrRECORD stands @ 4,937,281! Congrats!" VEVO tweeted. "@Rihanna love this s**t! Congrats to you and the Navi." In response, Riri wrote, "anybody else lovin the way @vevo tweets?"
"Where Have You Been" is the latest single from Riri's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors