Rihanna Breaks VEVO Record With 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
Rihanna is celebrating an unprecedented feat yet again. The Barbados beauty collects 4.9 million views with her music video for latest single "Where Have You Been" in just 24 hours after the clip made its way out on the internet.
By getting almost 5 million views, Riri surpasses Nicki Minaj who previously held the record with her "Stupid Hoe" video. Back then, the female rapper "clocked 4.8 million views, the highest single-video VEVO number in 24 hours ever."
"NUMBERS ARE IN! After filtering out the BS & triple-checking, @Rihanna #WHYBvideo24hrRECORD stands @ 4,937,281! Congrats!" VEVO tweeted. "@Rihanna love this s**t! Congrats to you and the Navi." In response, Riri wrote, "anybody else lovin the way @vevo tweets?"
"Where Have You Been" is the latest single from Riri's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion