Video: Bar Refaeli Strips Naked to Promote New Underwear Line
Bar Refaeli is steaming up a brand new commercial for her underwear line, Under.Me. After releasing a video featuring her women's collection in March, the former cover girl of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shares a fresh clip for the men's collection that sees her flaunting her naked figure as she checks herself out in the mirror after a bath.
The nearly two-minute video also captures the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio wearing only a v-neck tee, skimpy panty and a pair of socks as she does some manly things around the house. Mowing a lawn, skimming the pool, playing with a baseball bat and smoking a cigar are just some of the examples.
Under.Me offers new range of everyday underwear that is exclusively designed by Refaeli. On its site, the Israeli model wrote, "My underwear is the clothing article closest to my body, and as such, I want it to complement it and not steal the show. There is nothing better than simple, comfortable, quality clothing."
"My work means I'm traveling all the time, rushing from city to city and wearing the most incredible, elaborate designs. I love it, but on my downtime I just want to relax and be myself. I don't want my clothes to define me. And that's the idea behind under.me - a focused collection of beautifully-made basics that look good and feel amazing. That's all I need."
Bar Refaeli Promotes Her Men's Underwear Collection:
Bar Refaeli Promotes Her Women's Underwear Collection:
More Bar Refaeli News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities