Video: Bar Refaeli Strips Naked to Promote New Underwear Line
Bar Refaeli is steaming up a brand new commercial for her underwear line, Under.Me. After releasing a video featuring her women's collection in March, the former cover girl of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shares a fresh clip for the men's collection that sees her flaunting her naked figure as she checks herself out in the mirror after a bath.
The nearly two-minute video also captures the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio wearing only a v-neck tee, skimpy panty and a pair of socks as she does some manly things around the house. Mowing a lawn, skimming the pool, playing with a baseball bat and smoking a cigar are just some of the examples.
Under.Me offers new range of everyday underwear that is exclusively designed by Refaeli. On its site, the Israeli model wrote, "My underwear is the clothing article closest to my body, and as such, I want it to complement it and not steal the show. There is nothing better than simple, comfortable, quality clothing."
"My work means I'm traveling all the time, rushing from city to city and wearing the most incredible, elaborate designs. I love it, but on my downtime I just want to relax and be myself. I don't want my clothes to define me. And that's the idea behind under.me - a focused collection of beautifully-made basics that look good and feel amazing. That's all I need."
Bar Refaeli Promotes Her Men's Underwear Collection:
Bar Refaeli Promotes Her Women's Underwear Collection:
More Bar Refaeli News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!