Donald Trump Jr.'s Fourth Child On the Way
"The Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump Jr. is expecting his fourth child with wife Vanessa Haydon. The 34-year-old announced via Twitter that Haydon is pregnant and is due to give birth this fall.
"Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie & Tristan can't wait!" he wrote on Wednesday, May 3 morning. The couple, who wed in 2005, is already parents to four-year-old Kai, three-year-old Donnie and six-month-old Tristan.
Tristan was born in October last year, thus he and the upcoming baby would be close in age. "They'll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!" Trump Jr. added.
But the gap is not as close as what Tori Spelling's third and fourth child would have. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star fell pregnant when her third child was only a month old. "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?' " Spelling said.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris