Donald Trump Jr.'s Fourth Child On the Way
"The Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump Jr. is expecting his fourth child with wife Vanessa Haydon. The 34-year-old announced via Twitter that Haydon is pregnant and is due to give birth this fall.
"Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie & Tristan can't wait!" he wrote on Wednesday, May 3 morning. The couple, who wed in 2005, is already parents to four-year-old Kai, three-year-old Donnie and six-month-old Tristan.
Tristan was born in October last year, thus he and the upcoming baby would be close in age. "They'll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!" Trump Jr. added.
But the gap is not as close as what Tori Spelling's third and fourth child would have. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star fell pregnant when her third child was only a month old. "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?' " Spelling said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie