Donald Trump Jr.'s Fourth Child On the Way
"The Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump Jr. is expecting his fourth child with wife Vanessa Haydon. The 34-year-old announced via Twitter that Haydon is pregnant and is due to give birth this fall.
"Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie & Tristan can't wait!" he wrote on Wednesday, May 3 morning. The couple, who wed in 2005, is already parents to four-year-old Kai, three-year-old Donnie and six-month-old Tristan.
Tristan was born in October last year, thus he and the upcoming baby would be close in age. "They'll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!" Trump Jr. added.
But the gap is not as close as what Tori Spelling's third and fourth child would have. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star fell pregnant when her third child was only a month old. "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?' " Spelling said.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous