Donald Trump Jr.'s Fourth Child On the Way
"The Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump Jr. is expecting his fourth child with wife Vanessa Haydon. The 34-year-old announced via Twitter that Haydon is pregnant and is due to give birth this fall.
"Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie & Tristan can't wait!" he wrote on Wednesday, May 3 morning. The couple, who wed in 2005, is already parents to four-year-old Kai, three-year-old Donnie and six-month-old Tristan.
Tristan was born in October last year, thus he and the upcoming baby would be close in age. "They'll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!" Trump Jr. added.
But the gap is not as close as what Tori Spelling's third and fourth child would have. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star fell pregnant when her third child was only a month old. "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?' " Spelling said.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards