Donald Trump Jr.'s Fourth Child On the Way
"The Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump Jr. is expecting his fourth child with wife Vanessa Haydon. The 34-year-old announced via Twitter that Haydon is pregnant and is due to give birth this fall.
"Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie & Tristan can't wait!" he wrote on Wednesday, May 3 morning. The couple, who wed in 2005, is already parents to four-year-old Kai, three-year-old Donnie and six-month-old Tristan.
Tristan was born in October last year, thus he and the upcoming baby would be close in age. "They'll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!" Trump Jr. added.
But the gap is not as close as what Tori Spelling's third and fourth child would have. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star fell pregnant when her third child was only a month old. "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?' " Spelling said.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby